• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Giroud and Walcott will run circles around Napoli's defence.
2lmlxme.gif

Clegg

Daily Mail is saying Rooney received a facial injury during training and is a doubt for tomorrows game.

Also some Turkish journo says United had a £10m bid for Sneijder rejected by Galatasary.

Madridy

Guys What are the best streams for an iPhone? For La Liga to be specific

I'll be at work tomorrow during the Real match and I really want to see. I'm pretty sure streams are blocked on our network, so I planning to see it on my iPhone.

Suen

guys

It's Pepe Reina's birthday

And he made two errors that led to a goal
I remember that game last season in Serie A, think it was Pescara - Juve which ended in 1-5 or close to that. Pescara GK was some very young man and it was his birthday that day. Buffon had to cheer him up after the game :lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I guess Utd is no longer that enticing to players now that SAF is out.

The amount of players that have rejected Utd this transfer window is lol.

Suen

City slowly becoming the true Manchester club. But then when the oil owners disappear it will become shit just like United will be by that time. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool will then dominate the league.

Suen

man Inler did pretty good now that they showed the replay. Too bad his shot wasnt strong enough and almost straight towards the GK.

TRIPLE POST BONUS PRIZE

Yes, Suen, you have won the triple post bonus prize. You may add any one of these teams to your list of boyhood clubs

Bayern Munich
Manchster United
Paris St Germain
Barcelona
Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom