• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
DAT FLETCHER.

8OJTDBS.jpg
Racist.

dc89

#Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah, Tevez, Vucinic #JuveLazio

---

Pogtrayer! Marchisio is done right?

cremino

German GAF

Is it me or the german football federation has always made strange choices regarding the national team coach??? They almost never choose an established choach

So Hitcher, I have been playing some more and also created a PSN account. It's Linius91.

TLoU spoilers

I continued my journey at the point where I had to clean up an old library filled with hunters. Pretty cool stuff. Then onwards to the plaza hotel where more hunters were waiting. Also recognised that part as the gameplay trailers that were shown way before release (E3 or Gamescom I think it was). That part in the basement was some good horror stuff. Luckily I quickly figured out how to get to the door with that keycard. Just memorised the way from the generator and did a full sprint. I think the bloather down there never saw me. Well then on to taking more guys out in the courtyard. I loved that part, I just went out full Rambo and took out the guy who told the other guys that the rest was killed with a bullet trough the head. Pretty much beat the rest of them to shit with a little help of Ellie :p

Almost eight hours in now.

I really struggled with the
Library
bit, took me about an hour because I got cocky when I thought I'd taken them all out and didn't realise there were a load more of them upstairs, and got spotted when one of them took a trip downstairs

I'll add you in a bit :)

Wilbur

Banned
For the Cardiff fan posting earlier, apologies I'm on my phone and can't remember your username xoxo

@sardinetrawler: Cardiff have signed Rennes’ right-back Kévin Théophile-Catherine.

Wilbur

Banned
Only way Sunderland stay up for me is if they keep Fletcher fit. Bit premature, and they have Altidore missing as well tbf, but they look utterly toothless without him.

Linius

I really struggled with the
Library
bit, took me about an hour because I got cocky when I thought I'd taken them all out and didn't realise there were a load more of them upstairs, and got spotted when one of them took a trip downstairs

I'll add you in a bit :)

Yeah that happened to me as well the first time. I believe I died two or three times over there. Sometimes it's best to really take it slow. I discovered a great spot on accident though.
In one of the far corners downstairs there was a good hiding places and it worked like a magnet on at least four or five of these guys so I could take these out quite easily over there.

You lot done well so far without him, if you manage to keep the run going til he comes back, I fear you might clinch a top 4 berth this season.

Fuck it, either way it'll be fun to watch if Suarez's attitude is decent

------------------------Sturridge---------------------------

--------------------------------------------Suarez----------

------------------------Coutinho----------------------------

Shame we couldn;t have got that brilliant LW we wanted, but oh well

LeleSocho

Banned
Dat Crystal Palace cheerleader!
Another good reason cheering for them

Also yes, we won with 4 goals but that fucking defence man... DeLa FFS do something.

nemesun

Fuck it, either way it'll be fun to watch if Suarez's attitude is decent

------------------------Sturridge---------------------------

--------------------------------------------Suarez----------

------------------------Coutinho----------------------------

Shame we couldn;t have got that brilliant LW we wanted, but oh well
What about that Spanish fella, Assgas? I reckon a trio of Asgas/Sturridge/Suarez could do the business for you upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom