• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Damn, this Sakho signing has me excited as fuck.

It's definitely a marquee signing by the fact that I've pitched a tent in my trousers.

Fergie

Banned
City slowly becoming the true Manchester club. But then when the oil owners disappear it will become shit just like United will be by that time. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool will then dominate the league.
NaTzY9Y.jpg

Timurid

Damn, this Sakho signing has me excited as fuck.

It's definitely a marquee signing by the fact that I've pitched a tent in my trousers.

I hope he does well over there. Maybe he can lift you guys to a europa spot or a CL. Hopefully, Brenden knocks some sense into the kid.

Arnie

I hope he does well over there. Maybe he can lift you guys to a europa spot or a CL. Hopefully, Brenden knocks some sense into the kid.
It's defensive solidity that's preventing us from getting there.

We've got two of the best strikers in the league and Coutinho. We're fine for goals.

Suen

TRIPLE POST BONUS PRIZE

Yes, Suen, you have won the triple post bonus prize. You may add any one of these teams to your list of boyhood clubs

Bayern Munich
Manchster United
Paris St Germain
Barcelona
Monaco
I've been a supporter of Bayern ever since Samuel Kuffour hit the ground in that '99 CL final.

dc89

O'Shea is shite.

Why did he try and run to the player, why not run into the space he's going in and close him off that way.

Because if you do it your way john you get left for dead, just like that.

Zabojnik

Hamsik with the usual impressive start of the season. He usually lasts until november/december, then implodes. We'll see how he does this year.

Linius

So Hitcher, I have been playing some more and also created a PSN account. It's Linius91.

TLoU spoilers

I continued my journey at the point where I had to clean up an old library filled with hunters. Pretty cool stuff. Then onwards to the plaza hotel where more hunters were waiting. Also recognised that part as the gameplay trailers that were shown way before release (E3 or Gamescom I think it was). That part in the basement was some good horror stuff. Luckily I quickly figured out how to get to the door with that keycard. Just memorised the way from the generator and did a full sprint. I think the bloather down there never saw me. Well then on to taking more guys out in the courtyard. I loved that part, I just went out full Rambo and took out the guy who told the other guys that the rest was killed with a bullet trough the head. Pretty much beat the rest of them to shit with a little help of Ellie :p

Almost eight hours in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom