• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Sunderland are in trouble this year. Like I said earlier, I don't think PDC will make it. I'd absolutely put money on him to be sacked this season if I was able to.

lol another Winger/second striker? Atsu from Porto with a Chelsea shirt.

QAeH1pr.jpg

In other news, Abel Hernandez is the captain for Palermo today after being left out for a long time because Gattuso said he had to decide if he wanted to stay or leave. Interesting.

fuenf

German GAF

Is it me or the german football federation has always made strange choices regarding the national team coach??? They almost never choose an established choach

The job is extremely unpopular around here and the DFB is often willing to take a chance on untested but innovative guy. Klinsmann got us on the way and when he bailed in 2006, Löw took over, ever since then it has been a smooth ride. Löw will most likely extend his contract yet again.

Madridy

I do have cable (satellite) at home, and turns out AlJazeera Sports provides free streams for their subscribers!

Victory! :)

Thanks guys

Fuck me, its not free. $120 for one year live streaming sub on top of my $140 cable subscription.

Go fuck yourself Al Jazeera.

What about that Spanish fella, Assgas? I reckon a trio of Asgas/Sturridge/Suarez could do the business for you upfront.

Aspas seems like a decent enough player, can play any of the 3 forward positions if needed. Don;t think he's a constant threat like the other 3 though, maybe (and hopfully) he'll prove me wrong though

Linius

You don;t have to, I'll shield you from having him on the friend's list :p

Guessing you haven;t got a headset?

Nope, that's what I told Sleepless the other day. Then he said something about humble. Let me know if there's a way to talk to you guys without a headset. And expect me to fuck everything up, I generally suck in MP. I can't handle the stress and peer pressure :p

Fergie

Banned
Nope, that's what I told Sleepless the other day. Then he said something about humble. Let me know if there's a way to talk to you guys without a headset. And expect me to fuck everything up, I generally suck in MP. I can't handle the stress and peer pressure :p
The proper BelieveFC isn't like that. PC bros are hitler-esque. If you miss you're out.

Suen

QAeH1pr.jpg

In other news, Abel Hernandez is the captain for Palermo today after being left out for a long time because Gattuso said he had to decide if he wanted to stay or leave. Interesting.
and tomorrow he will be gone.

#GattusoMafia

nemesun

QAeH1pr.jpg

Can we now take Mata off your hands? How many bloody wingers/attacking midfielders do you possibly need? We're desperate ffs.

derExperte

German GAF

Is it me or the german football federation has always made strange choices regarding the national team coach??? They almost never choose an established choach

The last time they tried someone with experience (Erich Ribbeck) it ended with bitter tears all around.

Penalty for Schalke, nice. 2:0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dat Crystal Palace cheerleader!
Another good reason cheering for them

Also yes, we won with 4 goals but that fucking defence man... DeLa FFS do something.
It's an issue with the formation I think. Maggio and Zuniga are not cut for a back four.

And Reina ain't cut for professional football anymore.

fuenf

awesome with Leverkusen losing to Schalke we'll only lose two point to Dortmund this matchday and gain one on third place.

Zabojnik

Sunderland are in trouble this year. Like I said earlier, I don't think PDC will make it. I'd absolutely put money on him to be sacked this season if I was able to.

I just now realized that by PDC you meant Paolo Di Canio and not Paolo De Ceglie. I was really confused for a moment there.

Yurt, optimistic for tonight?

Moderately. Lazio away = catenaccio, so I'm not expecting a spectacular match and tennis scores tonight.

Don;t worry about it, I'm playing for funsies now since I've given up on the Plat. Think you need a headset to communicate properly, Hixx and co like using mumble but it sounded awful when I tried it. I don't talk much anyway, normally amounts to 'stand up and crouch down if you can hear me' and 'FOR FUCKS SAKE'

Main tips to play okay:

-Stick with the group, lone rangers get killed
-Make use of equipment boxes
-Sort your setups out, or think about the pros and cons of the default ones
-Revive after making sure the coast is clear
-Don;t shoot unless you're confident of a kill
-Don;t sprint unnecessarily
-Don;t melee unnecessarily
-Don't run after enemies unless their teammates are incapacitated

and most importantly

-Buy body armour :p

Linius

Don;t worry about it, I'm playing for funsies now since I've given up on the Plat. Think you need a headset to communicate properly, Hixx and co like using mumble but it sounded awful when I tried it. I don't talk much anyway, normally amounts to 'stand up and crouch down if you can hear me' and 'FOR FUCKS SAKE'

Main tips to play okay:

-Stick with the group, lone rangers get killed
-Make use of equipment boxes
-Sort your setups out, or think about the pros and cons of the default ones
-Revive after making sure the coast is clear
-Don;t shoot unless you're confident of a kill
-Don;t sprint unnecessarily
-Don;t melee unnecessarily
-Don't run after enemies unless their teammates are incapacitated

and most importantly

-Buy body armour :p

And what mode will we be playing and what should I expect? :p

As far as shooters go my experience online is limited to CoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom