• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

/r/Busty petite, /r/AsianNSFW and /r/camwhores are great

Busty petitie messes with mother nature I'm telling you.

Last year of University will take most of my time :(

Not a fan of the Batman series or Ass Creed. Watch Dogs may tempt me but that's coming for PS4 too if I remember correctly. Could pick it up next year some time.

Hmm, university takes up a lot of time indeed. But I'll manage to find my casual game time :p

And the worst thing is that after uni you'll land a job and you have even less time.

Messi

Last year of University will take most of my time :(

Not a fan of the Batman series or Ass Creed. Watch Dogs may tempt me but that's coming for PS4 too if I remember correctly. Could pick it up next year some time.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Fergie

Banned
Hopefully I'll have a job lined up, but your right, less time :(

Thanks mate :D

Hope we get a good win tomorrow. Brenton's Lolerpool won't be ready to Clank.
it0eV4a9uUDue.gif

Moyes Boyz coming down today.

K1LLER7

The fuck is wrong with you?
Coming from the guy who blocks toilets more often than Valencia uses his left foot :p

I tried the first one, wasn't feeling it. Tried the 2nd one, felt exactly the same as the 1st. Guess it's not for me. Not a fan of the combat in both Batman or Ass Creed.

Messi

Coming from the guy who blocks toilets more often than Valencia uses his left foot :p

I tried the first one, wasn't feeling it. Tried the 2nd one, felt exactly the same as the 1st. Guess it's not for me. Not a fan of the combat in both Batman or Ass Creed.

itku1.gif

Killer I like you. But man, you are fucking up right now.

Edit: Also, those are accidents.

K1LLER7

itku1.gif

Killer I like you. But man, you are fucking up right now.

Edit: Also, those are accidents.
:lol accidents.

Woodward signing a player is an accident. Liverpool winning tomorrow is an accident. The font on Madrid's kit is an accident.

Your toilet blockage takes place as regularly as United gaining new sponsors :p

btw, I like your new avatar. Olivia > Neymar <3

Timurid

Woodward signing a player is an accident. Liverpool winning tomorrow is an accident. The font on Madrid's kit is an accident.

btw, I like your new avatar. Olivia > Neymar <3

NeyGOD > Moyez fucks

Fergie

Banned
Coutinho will rule today

Oh there is no doubt. If he scores I will personally return him to the Inter death bed.

btw, I like your new avatar. Olivia > Neymar
Dat thin line.

MPW

i liked the first batman game more than the 2nd one

already played the new one, it is more of the same, not that excited about it, i will wait 6 months and get the goty version

really looking forward to GTA V

MPW

I wonder what's holding up the Bale announcement...

madrid's 2nd bid is lower that the first cause a certain someone didn't want his record transfer fee broken

I am guess Levy wants more $$$ upfront because of that

I expect it will be announced right after spurs beat arsenal

Wilbur

Banned
Just don't want throw. Be wvehere

Hope Erin win tomorrow otherwise I'm type taxiing sad jury want to b over it. Sao ewe

Messi

My brother a united fan seems to believe that United will walk the CL group. But more importantly they will spank Real Sociedad as they are a 'shitty team'.

Many potential lols to be had. I hope Sociedad beat United. I really do. I don't even mind if United still qualify. Just lose to Sociedad .

Fergie

Banned
My brother a united fan seems to believe that United will walk the CL group. But more importantly they will spank Real Sociedad as they are a 'shitty team'.

Many potential lols to be had. I hope Sociedad beat United. I really do. I don't even mind if United still qualify. Just lose to Sociedad .
Well they're Spanish so there is a possibility. Still Old Trafford we will spank.

Lunchbox

Banned
Cazorla is still better than any player Spurs have on the field.

lol arseanal fans are the new scouse in the opening stages of denial. fowler/owen is still the best striker in the league, stevieg will eventually win things, carra isnt a human sperm dump

youll get dominated today and like it

#COYS #8-2

arkon

It's a tougher group than they're used to having in recent years. Plus they normally tend to get complacent against the shittier teams from what I've seen. Add in the fact it'll be Moyes's first proper CL campaign and I reckon they'll take these group stage games a lot more seriously.

FootballFan

It's a tougher group than they're used to having in recent years. Plus they normally tend to get complacent against the shittier teams from what I've seen. Add in the fact it'll be Moyes's first proper CL campaign and I reckon they'll take these group stage games a lot more seriously.

Moyes will lead ManUtd to CL glory. (quarter finals)

LegoArmo

Moved a couple of days ago. Not got Internet or Sky. Probably going to have to listen to the derbies on the radio.

I feel so 1980s.

FootballFan

Moved a couple of days ago. Not got Internet or Sky. Probably going to have to listen to the derbies on the radio.

I feel so 1980s.

I remember listening to the 1962 WC on the radio like it was yesterday. What a great tournament. You could hear Pele breaking defenders ankles with a single step over in Brazil's first match.

rodvik

You must disown him. Its the only way and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom