• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

The animation...

Its one of the reasons I admire ND's tech-work so much, they put a lot of focus on animation as well as graphical sheen and it makes their games mindblowing in motion. Looks like Crytek have employed Bethesda's animation guys for Ryse though :p

Haha! Seriously - you'd think that with all that emphasis on graphics the least they would do is make it all animate right! Reminds me of Chelsea during their bad games, a beautiful team on paper (great graphics) but they can't even pass right to each other beyond their half (terrible animation, wonky A.I.)

Woke up and now nervous as fuck. I only feel like this when I think we have little chance of winning. I also just remembered we lost both games in the league. We'll see if Rodgers can actually get some results against the better English teams.

Toure plays - I expect a draw
Skrtel plays - I expect a loss

Why can't Skrtel just play like he did in 11/12 all the time? :(

Today is the day

iyfJTZU2YSW5w.gif

iLxYiANt2aup2.gif

LTWheels

The Mail have a tiny little piece on how Rogers lost his weight. This summer he would turn up at 7.30 everyday and go for runs around the pitches. Apparently the death of both of his parents led to his weight gain.

Manager

Meier, DC, you read Bluemoon? I think last day has been the final straw for me. They really are miserable, you'd think City were beat by Luton 0-6. Fernandinho bad, Silva bad, everyone overrated and shit, bring back Mancini etc.

It was pretty weird to see Etihad so quiet yesterday though.

Labadal

Toure plays - I expect a draw
Skrtel plays - I expect a loss

Why can't Skrtel just play like he did in 11/12 all the time? :(
I miss the Skrtel that actually played well. Also:

#PrayForKolo

Watching the game with both big games with my Arsenal supporting brother and Man Utd supporting cousin. At least one of us will get his day ruined.

Oxx

I was just staring at X/Y covers for a while trying to pick, but the X cover is definitely better. Sticking with it.

X/Y BROS

FootballFan - X
Vivalaraza - X
Wilbury - Y
Killer7 - Y
Freewheelin - X
SleeplessNights - Y
Bumhead - X
Flippedb - X
Dc89
Clegg
Linius
Meier
Spidye
3Sixty
tc91
TrueBlue
D_Prodigy
Arkon
Flintstryker
Willkiller
Feorax
Scum
Hargenx
brokenbeans
Noirulus
SpanishWrath
Pulga

OXXX X

GorillaJu

Gem from RAWK:

"We signed Toure" - "He's too old"
"We're signing Ilori" - "He's too young"
"We're signing Sakho" - "He can't even start for PSG"
"We signed Mignolet" - "He can't distribute like Pepe"
"We've got Downing" - "Downing sucks"
"We sold Downing" - "Why?? He was a decent player for us"
"We signed Alberto" - "Cost too much money"
"We didn't sign Willian" - "Should have offered more money"
"We're keeping Anfield" - "The Yanks are cheap, we need a modern stadium"
"We're getting a new stadium" - "The Yanks don't care about our history"
"We got a new sponsor" - "They're selling our soul"
"We can't afford top players" - "Why don't we have money like Chelsea or City?"

It's so fucking true :lol

People who do nothing but moan are the worst

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is what you're getting Milan

Matri “I don’t expect to play more at Milan than I did at Juventus. I hope to, of course, but I am at the team’s disposal.”

A great professional/person with a great attitude.

Good luck baby <3

oh shut up at least he's better than Pazzini

FootballFan

X/Y BROS

FootballFan - X
Vivalaraza - X
Wilbury - Y
Killer7 - Y
Freewheelin - X
SleeplessNights - Y
Bumhead - X
Flippedb - X
Oxx - X
brokenbeans - Y
Dc89
Clegg
Linius
Meier
Spidye
3Sixty
tc91
TrueBlue
D_Prodigy
Arkon
Flintstryker
Willkiller
Feorax
Scum
Hargenx
Noirulus
SpanishWrath
Pulga

FootballFan

I don't understand pokemon all that much but I need a DS game whats the difference?

Between the 2 games? Not much. Each game will have it's own legendary pokemon(which is the pokemon on the cover) + 8 or so other exclusive ones.

So, look at the cover and take a pick lol.

Antonini is gone! Maybe I'm DC'ing but I don't care, fucking Antonini is gone. We're less shit now
at least until Kakà arrives.
This is what you're getting Milan

A great professional/person with a great attitude.

Good luck baby <3

oh shut up at least he's better than Pazzini
NO :(

Pazzini scored 15 goals last year in the Serie A, Matri 8. Yes, 1/3 of those goal were against Bologna, but I still prefer him.

Arnie

Just in time...
Fellaini-kick.gif

Jesus fuck he's the cuntiest player in the league for that sort of thing. Horrible human, just flailing around and hoping for contact like a blind squid. Will fit in well at that club.

Buzzing for today, think we'll do them.

#belief #ynwa #manchesterisfullofshit

cost less than higuain ... wegner you fool lol

pool has been good this season but if RVP is on beast mode today ... pool has no chance in hell of winning

Rooney being injured is a huge boost, means we can double up to a certain extent on Van Persie. Obviously that'll leave Welbeck and the wingers/AM with more space than he'd have otherwise, but its better than letting RVP get one on on with the defenders

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Benitez &#8220;Why didn&#8217;t Insigne start? He had really bad diarrhoea this week, so I preferred Callejon.&#8221;

Rafa pls we don't have to know EVERYTHING..

Antonini is gone! Maybe I'm DC'ing but I don't care, fucking Antonini is gone. We're less shit now
at least until Kakà arrives.

NO :(

Pazzini scored 15 goals last year in the Serie A, Matri 8. Yes, 1/3 of those goal were against Bologna, but I still prefer him.

I still can't believe a sober Galliani agreed to pay 11M for him.

He's no Maxi Lopez/Borriellol though, that's for sure.

sneaky77

For those Man Utd fans out there, Herrera has been kept out of the lineup so I guess Man Utd may pay up.

They did say Herrera is not going to pressure the club to let him go, but that if Man Utd pays the clause that he is willing to.

Hixx

Meus has just made one of the only posts that didn't make me want to throw my monitor out of the window in the abortion thread in OT

HIGH FIVE, MEUS. HIGH FIVE!

edit: lol Lunchbox. It's weird. He's annoying as shit when he is trolling in here but I love it when he does it outside the thread.

Arnie

For those Man Utd fans out there, Herrera has been kept out of the lineup so I guess Man Utd may pay up.

They did say Herrera is not going to pressure the club to let him go, but that if Man Utd pays the clause that he is willing to.
They won't pay.

That release clause is way above what the player is worth.
Meus has just made one of the only posts that didn't make me want to throw my monitor out of the window in the abortion thread in OT

edit: lol Lunchbox. It's weird. He's annoying as shit when he is trolling in here but I love it when he does it outside the thread.
I feel exactly the same about him.

When he's doing his Boston Manc he just comes across as a lemon. When he's trolling the goober-tits in gaming side he's hilarious. His Gears Judgement thread was fucking brilliant, as was his thread for that wank Insomniac game.

qindarka

Banned

Yeah, that thread is awful. GAF can never have a reasonable discussion about such issues.

And there was a poster suggesting killing newborns for pragmatic reasons in the first page.

the government takes care of them. For now.
I would not be completely opposed to other options... if we need to consider them.

We euthanize unwanted dogs and other animals.

panty

Diego López, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Modric, Di María, Isco.

Why Arbeloa : ( Carvajal pls be better sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom