• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Lets pray together that nagasaki keeps the lead for the rest of the game and blablurn will be a happy panda for the whole week.

Jack cw

New away shirt

1277027_727706480579379_1672886118_o.jpg
Like it. But this shirt only works with its shorts and socks. Loved the infrared white kit from last season.

Ander Herrera has never started from the bench when he's FIT . he started all 31 appearances in 2013/14 & 2012/2013 #MUFC #Athletic -- Wesley

He is on the bench :D

His new tag is incredible.

---

Banned paper on Sunday on City:

"Every outfield player sprinted over to the striker and jumped on each other's backs as if a Champions League tie had been won."

And this is a bad thing?!

Which banned paper? Why wouldn't you celebrate like that? You were not playing well, you'd waited a long time for the breakthrough and it was a vital goal. When you add relief to the joy, you celebrate more.

Zabojnik

All remaining Serie A matches are on at 20:45 CET, which is just fucking stupid, but for once I don't mind. Liverpool-United, the battle for 4th place and then Catania - Inter. Have a really good feeling about this last one.

mazzoro.gif

dc89

Which banned paper? Why wouldn't you celebrate like that? You were not playing well, you'd waited a long time for the breakthrough and it was a vital goal. When you add relief to the joy, you celebrate more.

Mail on Sunday.

They've got a transfer special where they break down all the business done by the PL clubs and what they may do yet.

"Manchester United.
Key Signing: G Verela"

FUCKING LOL

Salazar

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTA-JspCMAAZnJ6.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/q71/s720x720/1235276_559521510749778_1247975786_n.jpg[IMG]

:([/QUOTE]

A series of Chelsea players trying to kick him out of the game

Same shameful Mourinho shit

He should be doing Platini's garden to thank him for Ramires not getting a 3 match ban, rather than whinging about him getting a second booking. Can't wait til he fucks off out of the league again

fuenf

I don't know why Mou cant just admit it, all this conspiracy bullshit is just annoying.

“If you are in love with football, you don’t kill a final with a second yellow card like this. There were many other yellow cards that the referee didn’t give. There was a situation with Dante in front of me, with his first yellow card, and it was not given. With English referees, with people who love the game, communicate with the players, tells Ramires: 'Look, you’ve not hurt anyone, but you mustn’t do that again’. Or tell the Bayern players: ’Don’t dive. Don’t try and provoke. Play a fair game’.”

fuenf

Anyone watching the Madrid game? Why are they playing at 12 oclock? and why is Bernabeau as silent as a morque?

spidye

I don't know why Mou cant just admit it, all this conspiracy bullshit is just annoying.

“If you are in love with football, you don’t kill a final with a second yellow card like this. There were many other yellow cards that the referee didn’t give. There was a situation with Dante in front of me, with his first yellow card, and it was not given. With English referees, with people who love the game, communicate with the players, tells Ramires: 'Look, you’ve not hurt anyone, but you mustn’t do that again’. Or tell the Bayern players: ’Don’t dive. Don’t try and provoke. Play a fair game’.”

hahahaha

insecure little prick. I like chelsea and their fans are awesome but mou is pure donkey turd

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
All remaining Serie A matches are on at 20:45 CET, which is just fucking stupid, but for once I don't mind. Liverpool-United, the battle for 4th place and then Catania - Inter. Have a really good feeling about this last one.

mazzoro.gif

Heh, the South American derby never disappoints, especially in Stadio Angelo Massimino. :lol

hahahaha

insecure little prick. I like chelsea and their fans are awesome but mou is pure donkey turd

He's doing whatever he needs to do. Like here where he's taking away all focus from the players to him instead and at the same time talking shit about how Chelsea were the better team. :D

first time chelsea mou = best mou

Like he wouldn't have done exactly the same back then lol

mazzoro.gif

Only match in Serie A where it's alright to cheer for Inter.

Suen

Madrid-GAF, started watching now. How are we playing so far? How is Bilbao playing so far? Is Illaramendi not fit yet? And why is Arbeloa playing instead of Carvajal?

Also :lol Casillas.

panty

Madrid-GAF, started watching now. How are we playing so far? How is Bilbao playing so far? Is Illaramendi not fit yet? And why is Arbeloa playing instead of Carvajal?

Both are playing pretty badly, no real chances so far. Don't know why Arbelol starts before Carvajal.

MPW

lol i completely forgot about that

i am so used to seeing lopez as starting gk nowadays

Both are playing pretty badly, no real chances so far. Don't know why Arbelol starts before Carvajal.

di maria had a good chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom