• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

bayern was claimed to be the unbeatable side last year, i think we handled that pretty well, just need to buckle up the defense and boom were european champions again.

even BATE mastered us early last season, you had to go all out to hang with an injury-riddled team that's still adjusting to a new system. if anything you should be worried that you arent any better than Freiburg.

Arnie

Geeing myself up for the match by scoffing a bacon barm at the East End flower markets. The atmosphere was a bit tense, you could tell everyone was worried about Hendo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nice, do you know if it has any iOS support? ipad/iphone

-
ALJAZEERASPORT.TV is an official premium sports service, where you are able to watch Al Jazeera Sport TV channels on your computer, through our iPad app and very soon on other mobile devices, with a high quality viewing experience using the latest video streaming technology.

ALJAZEERASPORT.TV also features additional, exclusive live events not available on Al Jazeera Sport TV channels from the world's top sports.

Salvadora

Our father who art in Emirates,

Arsene be thy name.

No players come.

No trophy won.

In England as it is in Europe.

Give us this win our precious 3 points

And forgive us for our spending

As we beat those who spent against us,

And lead us not into 5th place,

But deliver us from scum.

COYG.
:loooooooool

Jin_7

Just wiki'd it, which Hunter X Hunter would you recommend ? 1999 one or the reboot from 2011. What about the OVA?

The original version from 1999 is way better. The reboot was toned down for kids.
You can watch the OVAs after the last episode of the old tv series.

did moyes ever win @ anfield when he was with everton?

Nope. There was some kind of mental block with them, no matter how our form was, how their's was, how many injuries we had, what competition it was, what was on the line, they always failed to turn up at Anfield.

Will be completely different now he's at Man Utd unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom