• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Bilbao regional newspaper El Correo caused a whole load of fuss when they revealed on Saturday night that Ander Herrera had told Athletic Club Bilbao he wanted to take the opportunity on offer to him and join Manchester United.

According to the article on the newspaper's website, released to advertise their newspaper, the midfielder had informed Athletic of his desire to transfer to the current Premier League champions.

They said that more would be in their Sunday edition and they weren't leading anyone on. In today's newspaper they begin their article by saying 'Ander Herrera is in the hands of Manchester United', it's very promising news for fans of the Manchester club.

El Correo claim that personal terms have already been agreed, which would see Herrera earn around €4m a year on a five year deal. Manchester United will have to finalise the situation with Athletic Club to make the deal happen and that will cost them.There is no talk of Athletic Club demanding Herrera pays the clause personally, thus invoking the income tax problem.

However, the Spanish club do want Manchester United to pay a youth levy which would see the total cost rise to around €38m. If David Moyes is serious about thedeal then he needs to make sure there are no hesitations over this, the player wants to keep a good relationship with his club and Manchester United would be best served by keeping them onside.

The newspaper don't think there will be a problem with the fee.The money couldn't be processed on Sunday so if this deal does happen, which is looking increasingly likely, it will be done on transfer deadline day.

The regional newspaper explain that Athletic Club won't stand in the way of Manchester United because they are a great club who have gone about things the right way. They later go on to say that everyone in Bilbao knows Herrera will be welcome at the club and they seem to be proud to think he could follow in the footsteps of Paul Scholes.

It all appears very friendly and if everything goes to plan El Correo expect Herrera to become a Manchester United player on Monday. 

sneaky77

Bilbao regional newspaper El Correo caused a whole load of fuss when they revealed on Saturday night that Ander Herrera had told Athletic Club Bilbao he wanted to take the opportunity on offer to him and join Manchester United.

According to the article on the newspaper's website, released to advertise their newspaper, the midfielder had informed Athletic of his desire to transfer to the current Premier League champions.

They said that more would be in their Sunday edition and they weren't leading anyone on. In today's newspaper they begin their article by saying 'Ander Herrera is in the hands of Manchester United', it's very promising news for fans of the Manchester club.

El Correo claim that personal terms have already been agreed, which would see Herrera earn around €4m a year on a five year deal. Manchester United will have to finalise the situation with Athletic Club to make the deal happen and that will cost them.There is no talk of Athletic Club demanding Herrera pays the clause personally, thus invoking the income tax problem.

However, the Spanish club do want Manchester United to pay a youth levy which would see the total cost rise to around €38m. If David Moyes is serious about thedeal then he needs to make sure there are no hesitations over this, the player wants to keep a good relationship with his club and Manchester United would be best served by keeping them onside.

The newspaper don't think there will be a problem with the fee.The money couldn't be processed on Sunday so if this deal does happen, which is looking increasingly likely, it will be done on transfer deadline day.

The regional newspaper explain that Athletic Club won't stand in the way of Manchester United because they are a great club who have gone about things the right way. They later go on to say that everyone in Bilbao knows Herrera will be welcome at the club and they seem to be proud to think he could follow in the footsteps of Paul Scholes.

It all appears very friendly and if everything goes to plan El Correo expect Herrera to become a Manchester United player on Monday. 

Of course we won't stand in the way, we can't, they are paying the full buyout clause is not a negotiation

I'm thinking of getting this soon. Is it worth it?

Well I only just did it now and been watching 10 min of Madrid. But it seems so. Download Hola Unblocker for Chrome or Firefox and tell it to go for Egypt. Register (put Egypt as nationality), pay and start watching, took me 3 min.

Nothing beats the price. They also seem to have most Serie A matches.

dc89

Dat Isco. That's the last time I get attached to a player we may have signed. Gonna reserve the love to the players that don't bottle it.

spidye

Well I only just did it now and been watching 10 min of Madrid. But it seems so. Download Hola Unblocker for Chrome or Firefox and tell it to go for Egypt. Register (put Egypt as nationality), pay and start watching, took me 3 min.

Nothing beats the price.

how's the quality?

Zabojnik

Interesting. How's the quality? Screenshot, if you please. Between my TV / internet provider channel and Wiziwig I'm covered, but I'm still tempted because of the english commentary.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This proves Yurt is a fake Pulga. He didn't orgasm over Isco.

I'm still at work :(

Damn I just signed up for Al Jazeera Sport using a DNS. 20 dollars a month for all premier league matches and really a hell lot of other sports, look at the schedule

www.en.aljazeerasport.tv/Schedule

All with English commentators, good deal. Just saw Isco score, seems to work just fine.
You can't subscribe for a whole year? It's cheaper, obviously.

They cover Serie A, EPL, Ligue 1 and La Liga.

I've never seen Heat.

Should I?

Of course.

The ending is lol though.

how's the quality?

Not amazing, but def better than the streams you find.

rK5RUmK.jpg

mZdsHII.jpg

You can't subscribe for a whole year? It's cheaper, obviously.

Yeah you can. But I just checked it out for a month to see if it actually worked.

MPW

I kinda want Txiki to rescue him. But that means Hart will want out.

I'm so confused.

hart is just another overrated english player

since scoring vs man utd @ OT, modric has been great for madrid

fans have accepted him and he just looks comfortable out there

Suen

Will probably get this once my subscription from another service runs out, it's been shit. But I just pay several pounds for two months which is really nice but their schedule is nowhere near that plus their quality has been shit and is plagued by the same problem they had last season (buffering, HD quality looks like SD etc.)

Suen

Btw I should mention to people who go with AlJazeera sport that you can only connect from one IP so keep that in mind.

bayern was claimed to be the unbeatable side last year, i think we handled that pretty well, just need to buckle up the defense and boom were european champions again.

Suen

I forgot to mention the CL and EL.

Uhm, I'm not sure about the website, but I think I paid something close to 150$. (HD channels included though)
Nice, do you know if it has any iOS support? ipad/iphone

I might try this. Do you have to use a VPN to watch? Won't you hit a data cap pretty quickly on high quality streaming?
Yeah was thinking of this too before.

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom