• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL WE ARE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IS GIVE OOOOOOOOOZIL A CHANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(Let me tell you now)
Ev'rybody's talkin' 'bout
Di Maria, Casemiro, Alvaro, Marcelo, C Ronaldo, Cuntrao,
Kaka, Pepe, Xabi, Iker Isco Disco
All we are saying is give Ozil a chance
All we are saying is give Ozil a chance

Fady K

thisisrysea7lqx.gif

Made by ElTorro

That is brilliant lol!

I love Rami but he has to take it easy sometimes. He can be aggressive (not intentionally of course) but he also got a red card less than 5 competitive matches ago. He got a good number of them. I remember him getting a red card against Manchester United at a Champions League game too. He just needs to calm down.

Atsu is official. Gone to vitesse for the season too

Depth : ]

The original version from 1999 is way better. The reboot was toned down for kids.
You can watch the OVAs after the last episode of the old tv series.

This post is plain old wrong the only thing better in the original imo is Hisoka's old voice as of the York Shin arc the 2011 version is way better.

Wilbur

Banned
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THE TEAM BE

DDG; Fabio, Rio, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Ando, Kagawa; Welbeck, RVP

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

There's a guy in a BVB forum that looked at the Bundesliga shedule, noted which teams our, Bayern's and Schlacke's opponents had to play the week before the matches against us/Bayern/Schlacke and considers that we've got a disadvantage because most of our opponents have to play against Augsburg and Braunschweig the week before they play us. Thus our opponentes most likely win and get confidence before they play us.

lol wat

GorillaJu

Man Utd team to face Liverpool #MUFC #LFC
De Gea; Smalling; Vidic; Ferdinand; Evra; Giggs; Scholes; Cleverley; Carrick; Young; Van Persie
Subs: Lindegaard; Anderson; Kagawa; Valencia; Jones; Rafael

Fady K

Yeah man I have been very busy this summer, but yeah that match against Bayern was very good it made me believe we are on the precipice of something great.

Nice to see you again bro. We actually had far more shots on target (FAR more) than we did against them in the Champions League final. We also had 2 errors we could have easily taken advantage of and scored one extra at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom