• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegris

No Rooney or Welbeck, and Kagawa on the bench? Great news. Still bloody nervous though.

EDIT: OK, I doubt that team is real :lol

Salvadora

1170807_10151917037645832_1537436219_n.png

Come on Liverpool, YNWA

GDS: CSKA directors orally accepted our latest Honda offer yesterday when speaking with Gandini, but then changed their minds again and gave an official "no."

Cunts.

Wilbur

Banned
Isco is amazing.

1170807_10151917037645832_1537436219_n.png

Come on Liverpool, YNWA

This is so disgusting. What a fucking disgraceful away record :lol

Still, I'd be happy if we get out of this one and the City game with draws. At the start of the season I expected 4 points from our first 5 games. 9 would absolutely delight me.

Tegris

Skrtel starts.

Mignolet, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Aspas, Sturridge. Subs: Jones, Sterling, Wisdom, Kelly, Ibe, Flanagan, Alberto.

Wilbur

Banned
Glad Skrtel is starting, and Hendo on the left is better than Suarez so its all good. Think Valencia will have a pretty tough time attacking wise against him, but defensively it'll be awight.

RVP will roast Frankenstein

I might try this. Do you have to use a VPN to watch? Won't you hit a data cap pretty quickly on high quality streaming?

Just use Hola Unblocker (extension/addon for firefox and chrome), it's free and works just fine. Been using it for quite some time for Netflix without any problems at all.

Wilbur

Banned
Nice to see Madrid using young Spanish players, feared for Isco but he's doing well. Morata and Casemiro getting to play as well is good. If only Barca would follow suit.

Suen

Fuck, that Isco pass to Jese. What a fucking signing. Also very glad to see Modric has settled down well with us, amazing player. Looks so much more confident now than what he did a year ago.

:looooooool our defense.

Wilbur

Banned
MUFC XI: De Gea; Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Welbeck; Kagawa, Van Persie.

YESSSSSSSSS.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD

I JUST TALKED TO MOYEEZUS
HE SAID HE PICKED SHINJEEZUS
I SAID SHIT THAT'S AWESOME
GONNA ROAST THAT JOHNSON

WAIT

WHAT

NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom