• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

L1NETT

Mou's new toy innit. Just how he prefers Schurrle over Mata/Oscar. He's a nutjob.

That;s just snoozeball. Two strikers on the bench against your mob and he picks Schurlre.

Just odd that he has picked a striker, surprisingly, who isn't close to being fit. Eh.

When they say Chelsea are knocking on the door, from the state of their shooting they must mean next door. Holy smokes.

Fergie

Banned
FTtxn7p.jpg

Barzul

ngagoal.gif

Nigeria Mikel > Messi.
He's always been good when he played for us. When I saw him at the U20's I thought we finally had a replacement for Jay Jay's influence in the national team, then Mourinho had to fuck up everything by making him a DM who never makes forward passes.

Fergie

Banned
He's always been good when he played for us. When I saw him at the U20's I thought we finally had a replacement for Jay Jay's influence in the national team, then Mourinho had to fuck up everything by making him a DM who never makes forward passes.
He was great in the U20's.

Anderson was awesome when he was younger as well.

Walshy

Eto'o is playing okay but what is up with Chelsea and strikers?

So many good strikers have flopped there, hope Eto'o doesn't tbh.

Top Bottom