• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Suen

bmfqQRg.png

TOP OF THE LEAGUE
Poor Aston Villa. They embarrassed us and thought they could keep it up but nope...they even lost to Pardew at home. That's just shameful.

jtb

Banned
Since Vermaelen appeared today, I take it he's returning to fitness. Wouldn't mind him starting at Marseille over Sagna if he's fit. I don't trust TV but I really don't trust Sagna.

Flamini-Ramsey
Wilshere-Ozil-Gnabry (he's not injured, right???)
Walcott

That's a very capable team, one that is definitely capable of getting the job done.

I'm thinking Van Persie but that would be somewhat boring

Do you expect the game tomorrow?

Nah, Sainsburys sent me an email saying it'll be dispatched from Royal Mail on Monday with first class delivery, to be here on Tuesday :(

A bit of a worry since I don't know if its ready to be sent asap, or if there's a chance Sainsburys will fuck about and wait too long to send it to the royal mail, meaning I'd get it on Wednesday.

Still, got enough games to tide me through a day in that scenario :p

We don;t get post on Sundays btw :)

Barzul

Since Vermaelen appeared today, I take it he's returning to fitness. Wouldn't mind him starting at Marseille over Sagna if he's fit. I don't trust TV but I really don't trust Sagna.

Diaby-Ramsey
Wilshere-Ozil-Gnabry (he's not injured, right???)
Walcott

That's a very capable team, one that is definitely capable of getting the job done.
Diaby?
Should I tell him...

Tc91

3 chances created
1 assist
71/79 passes completed
34/38 passes completed in the final 3rd
2/3 throughballs

Ertzil.

Top Bottom