• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Tc91

Moyes was also able to introduce £27.5million new-boy Marouane Fellaini for his debut, although the Belgian was overshadowed by fellow countryman Adnan Januzaj.
The 18-year-old unsettled the Palace defence more than any other United player and won the free-kick from which Rooney scored his first goal since March.
"I considered playing him from the start," said Moyes. "His performance when he came on showed it would have been merited.
"He didn't look fazed and did a lot of good things. He moved the ball well. He is going to be a good player."

You should of Dino.

Zabojnik

Well, it's Mazzarri. His teams only know one thing: how to cunterattack. We need a goal from a corner or free-kick, otherwise we're not grabbing 3 points today.

jtb

Banned
There isn't a better time to face Arsenal than now.

We barely have a team.

eh, I'm pretty optimistic. We should be fine. That League Cup match can't come soon enough though, we need to give the entire first team squad a week w/o a match.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Barcelona line-up (official): Valdes - Alves Pique Mascherano Alba - Xavi Busquets Iniesta - Tello Messi Neymar

Neygod+GOAT :)

Suen

Juve-GAF, I missed most of the first half. Who's the better side? Please be honest and don't lie about it regardless of your hatred for Inter because then you are cheating on me just as you cheated to victory for some scudettos.

Fergie

Banned
ngagoal.gif

Nigeria Mikel > Messi.

Top Bottom