• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

I liked unlocking the islands by progressing through the game, it made it feel special when you got to the new areas. Remember how awesome it was being thrown into the middle of the San Fierro countryside, and feeling lost and overwhelmed with the new possibilities? You lose that when the entire game is open from the start
I concur. Playing the story missions actually had meaning :p

I liked unlocking the islands by progressing through the game, it made it feel special when you got to the new areas. Remember how awesome it was being thrown into the middle of the San Fierro countryside, and feeling lost and overwhelmed with the new possibilities? You lose that when the entire game is open from the start

I hated it, just pissed me off. Best thing they have done in a while.

Watching MOTD. Great finishes from Ramsey.

Goal should have stood for Sunderland. Don't know what the ref was thinking there :lol

Barkley is a major talent, nice to see a young English player actually take players on other than Wilshere :p The Everton players looked happy to give him the ball too.

Linius

I fucking love AM from start to end.

Also, some kind of moral discussion going on about kids playing a game like GTA V in the OT. Maybe I should just head out before I say something stupid.

Messi

Got robbed in work, cost me 50 fucking quid. Robbing cunts. Woman distracted me and pocketed shit and then said she forgot her wallet. I made a stupid mistake but I am still angry. FUCK.

Of course, 99% of the people turns out fine. But to me it's kinda weird that people feel like you're shielding kids from the real world by prohibiting them from playing ultra violent and realistic games like GTA V.

We all do I guess :(

How did you get Regular Show on your wishlist? Are you using the American Netflix with a VPN?

Clegg

Watching highlights of the United game and I've just noticed that Fellaini's kit is too small for him. Sleeves aren't long enough.

dat curb-stomp scene.

cringeeee

Baconsaurus Rex said:
jack-nicholson-nod-final.gif

bud

Got robbed in work, cost me 50 fucking quid. Robbing cunts. Woman distracted me and pocketed shit and then said she forgot her wallet. I made a stupid mistake but I am still angry. FUCK.

can you explain what happened exactly?

Messi

Was she hot, tho?

Average Irish woman, take that for what you will.

can you explain what happened exactly?

Woman brings goods to counter, like 50 euros worth which is odd as our sales are like 10-15 average. So. I scan the stuff, woman asks for 30 euro credit, I do. she asks for lotto and I print it. For some fucking reason I leave these on the counter which I usually never do. I walk to get her scratch cards come back she says she forgot her purse and she will get it from her car. I don't stop her in a brainfart moment. realize what has happened like 20 seconds after she leaves and I run outside and nothing. I figure she cut through the pub next door and left out that back exit. The asshole took the credit and lotto. My fault for leaving it down so it goes out of my pocket.

So that means I can't afford to go to Barca vs Milan as my budget has gotten stupidly tight losing this 50. I am even paying for GTA and FIFA with game trade ins :(

itku1.gif

Messi

I'm sorry but you're in a bad financial situation for losing 50 pounds?

Pretty sure you don't get how little I earn and I have a loan to pay back. No, it just means my luxury things will take a hit. Its annoying but ill get over it. I am more angry it happened at all, fuck the money.

edit: It also looks like I earn more than I do on here when I am posting pictures from games in barca. I save for a long time for those.

edit 2: Also, for the record. Not a drug dealer as some of you think.

Top Bottom