• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Linius

Pretty sure you don't get how little I earn and I have a loan to pay back. No, it just means my luxury things will take a hit. Its annoying but ill get over it. I am more angry it happened at all, fuck the money.

edit: It also looks like I earn more than I do on here when I am posting pictures from games in barca. I save for a long time for those.

edit 2: Also, for the record. Not a drug dealer as some of you think.

"I want to say sorry to the fans, the ref and my team"

ibcBbrut03v0XL.gif

No mention of being sorry to the player lol, glorious.

Tc91

I thought Mayweather was at 3am. His fight is at 4-5am, that has changed things. Don't know if I should stay up

MPW

just watched madrid vs villarreal

bale - good debut! for a player with no proper pre season and not 100% fit, he did all he could and got a goal! he needs time to get used to his new team mates.

lopez - casillas fanboys can go cry a river, so many good saves by him

benz - he needs to gtfo or start giving a damn. And no, I don't want higuain back.

Madrid needs to sign a good striker in January if we are serious about winning CL

think barca will in the league, not because they can beat madrid (just like last season) but because barca will drop less points against other clubs

barca and madrid's defense will let them down in CL knockout stage

cremino

bale - good debut! for a player with no proper pre season and not 100% fit, he did all he could and got a goal! he needs time to get used to his new team mates.

benz - he needs to gtfo or start giving a damn. And no, I don't want higuain back.

Madrid needs to sign a good striker in January if we are serious about winning CL

think barca will in the league, not because they can beat madrid (just like last season) but because barca will drop less points against other clubs

You need to sign one or two good CB before thinking about a striker

Lightning

Banned

Should have seen Ozil's debut, he's a freakin magician.

K1LLER7

Watching this pre-fight show, Mayweather after today, will have fought 2 fights and could potentially be earning $120m this year.

Crazy money.

Don't think there's any other sportsman who earns more.

MPW

Watching this pre-fight show, Mayweather after today, will have fought 2 fights and could potentially be earning $120m this year.

Crazy money.

yeah i know

say what you want about him, he knows how to make money

he came from a poor family, he's now rich and successful, props to him for that

K1LLER7

yeah i know

say what you want about him, he knows how to make money

he came from a poor family, he's now rich and successful, props to him for that
Yeah. He's done amazingly well. He flaunts on camera, some people like him and hate him for it. He's surrounded by some good businessmen too. Daniel Levy's :)

A lot of people in America will be paying ~$80 to see him lose.

Batigol

Banned

Crazy money.

Didn't think that many people watch boxing tbh

Top Bottom