• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

FootballFan

He's amazing. At 37 (?) And still fighting at that level so easily. GOAT.

Napoli v Dortmund this week. Should be a good game. Dortmund to win 3 - 1.

Napoli rested Hamsik vs Atalanta, Dortmund has no chance.

0-0 vs Atalanta, Hamsik comes on 65th minute, 2-0 after 10 minutes.

Meier

Clegg pls

His contract isn't even up after this season. He signed a 4 year contract in 2011.
Lots of places keep reporting he's in his last year. They could all be getting it wrong though.

Adnan is better suited for City anyway. Lots of Muslim bros and Belgian bros.

lol, i'm trolling Canelo supporters and they're getting mad in the boxing thread. the salt level is over 9000, goddamn.

I was supporting Canelo, but jesus why the salt? Everyone knew he wasn't ready for Mayweather. And even if he improved within a year or two, I still think Mayweather would win. Mayweather is just better.

Lots of places keep reporting he's in his last year. They could all be getting it wrong though.

Adnan is better suited for City anyway. Lots of Muslim bros and Belgian bros.

I honestly thought it was due after this season, but I checked all articles back when he signed in 2011 and everyone reported him signing a 4 year contract.

Manager

My alarm didn't wake me up. S4 pls.

Tried using the wake-up shit and such? "Smart Alarm" in the settings, gives another level to it. Then there's obviously snooze which can be enabled.

Before I had them I kept turning the alarm off in more or less my sleep. I also downloaded TuneIn which lets you set an alarm with radio.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
EIGHT in the box. Fucking campers.

tumblr_mt54eiByh81r30r4xo3_250.gif

Vidal was clearly on coke

tumblr_mt54eiByh81r30r4xo4_250.gif

-

Holy shit! So this is why Toro were mad

Torino forward Marcelo Larrondo fractured his foot during the controversial 2-2 draw with Milan.

The striker was down for several minutes during stoppages in last night’s game and remained prone while the Rossoneri continued play to earn a decisive penalty.

Toro were furious that play was not stopped and that even a throw-in did not prompt the referee to allow the substitution.

Larrondo was eventually stretchered off just before Mario Balotelli took the penalty with the last kick of the game.

Suen

I just woke up now. First thing I thought of was how happy I am Bale scored on his debut. Then I remembered our defense, then I remembered our draw and then I remembered Villareal should have had another four goals :'(

I just woke up now. First thing I thought of was how happy I am Bale scored on his debut. Then I remembered our defense, then I remembered our draw and then I remembered Villareal should have had another four goals :'(

Aren't you happy Ozil assisted on his debut? Or is being an Arsenal fan is a mode for after 3 o'clock :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

What, Arsenal winning means NOTHING to you?

Isn't that the point of supporting four teams, one loses and the other wins?

Can you even begin to IMAGINE how Pulg is feeling right now. One of his teams deserved to win and the other one deserved to lose. That's too much 'deserve' for one person. #PrayForPulg

Suen

I get 1/3 of happiness for each win. Arsenal winning means I have 1/3 of happiness only, less than 50 % of happiness you multi-team hating heathens. Parma will save me. I believe in Donadoni.

Suen

What, Arsenal winning means NOTHING to you?

Isn't that the point of supporting four teams, one loses and the other wins?

Can you even begin to IMAGINE how Pulg is feeling right now. One of his teams deserved to win and the other one deserved to lose. That's too much 'deserve' for one person. #PrayForPulg
lol pulga, those Madrid Juve games...pulga is done.

GHG

Dammit. All my hopes and dreams crushed.

There was me thinking Ronaldo wanted to follow Ozil and be reunited...

Suen

Koscielny is a cunt for that and same for Bacary Sagna who was lucky not to get a red card for what he did. The entire start to the second half was just a disaster and classic Arsenal implosion.

We got away with it and 3 precious points but that was closer than it should have been. We were so clearly the better team.
Kos really need to start reading the situation better, he does lots of dangerous defense inside the box lately. We've seen him do better. Sagna should stop being a CB.

GorillaJu

It's really funny to see how often the "please be excited" line from Square is quoted, when in fact it's commonly used Japanese and doesn't come off sounding like a desperate plea when spoken. I'd be hard pressed to find a suitable translation, though. I guess it'd be something like "we hope you're excited," but even that sounds a bit too direct sounding.

But everytime "pls be excited" is mentioned I roll my eyes a little. Not that you could blame most people for getting a kick out of it, since they don't know any better... but, still.

On that Sagna-Altidore incident in our game. After the ref blew the whistle Koscielny stopped running. Had he not he would've surely stopped the ball going over the line with ease, since it had barely trickled over when he had gotten to it.

It's really funny to see how often the "please be excited" line from Square is quoted, when in fact it's commonly used Japanese and doesn't come off sounding like a desperate plea when spoken. I'd be hard pressed to find a suitable translation, though. I guess it'd be something like "we hope you're excited," but even that sounds a bit too direct sounding.

But everytime "pls be excited" is mentioned I roll my eyes a little. Not that you could blame most people for getting a kick out of it, since they don't know any better... but, still.

pls understand

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

pls ask Moyes

Suen

Mumei pls.

Suen

On that Sagna-Altidore incident in our game. After the ref blew the whistle Koscielny stopped running. Had he not he would've surely stopped the ball going over the line with ease, since it had barely trickled over when he had gotten to it.
This is true as well. He did after all slow down after the ref blew the whistle. Still I don't know what Sagna was trying to do there.

iWsPkksSBHM3J.gif

dc89

Stoke v City highlights

Walters you clumsy berk. Head it in.

I daren't watch match of the day. Apparently we got hammered and I didn't catch any of the game yesterday as I was out all day.

Next Sunday I go on holiday to Portugal. Maybe it's for the best I won't see any derby related stuff and won't be browsing GAF for a good week.

spidye

Square's awful releases in the last few years has lost them a lot of followers. many of them, myself included, are not excited for a square release anymore.
so even though please be excited means something else entirely it's just funny when square uses it.

Top Bottom