• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Hixx

Did you go to the game? How did it look live?

I honestly couldn't believe he brought play back, it was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.

I was actually coming back from having a piss, I heard a roar so I ran up and I just saw Jozy turning to the referee with his hands up in disbelief, thought it was offside or something.

Watched the replays and yes, worst decision at the SoL since this foul was given as a penalty:

jay-spearing-john-mensah-007.jpg

Buzzing for you. Living the dream.

Fuck working for a living.

:(

Come back. Come visit. Come.

It is until you get to the part where you have to study and take tests.

and possibly fail

and redo them

and waste more years of your already half wasted life.

and you support Newcastle, man.

<3

We won yesterday, based Pardew, king of kings.

(I'm pretty sure Ozymandias was written about him)

Have you fingered a foreigner yet
Didn't you get my snapchats?

panty

Fuck yes RonnieDC,
Renewal of Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract: Today at 1.45 p.m., a press conference will be held in the VIP box at the Bernabéu to announce the renewal of Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract. You can follow it live on Realmadrid.com (Spanish) and Realmadrid TV

Also love Bale's disappointing fb status update,

Proud to score on my debut and pleased to get 60 minutes tonight, just disappointed not to get the result. Looking forward to Tuesday now.

Arnie

You can sign up for http://www.nicovideo.jp/ , a japense youtube. Someone uploads them on there.

Edit: You can also find it on redcafe. Just go to Manchester United section and go to Manchester United videos.

Cheers but I found all the highlights on FootyTube.

Fucking hell Stoke, so many chances. I swear Jonathan Walters is haunted, the guy mustn't be able to sleep at night with the amount of clear cut opportunities he bins.

theEpicGooner: "Özil completed more passes in the final third of the pitch vs Sunderland yesterday (34) than any player has in a PL game this season."

Also, new chant for the man himself

We&#8217;re off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz
because, because, because, because, because
of all of the wonderful things he does.
(to the tune of we&#8217;re off to see the wizard)

theEpicGooner: "Özil completed more passes in the final third of the pitch vs Sunderland yesterday (34) than any player has in a PL game this season."

Also, new chant for the man himself

We’re off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz
because, because, because, because, because
of all of the wonderful things he does.
(to the tune of we’re off to see the wizard)
I love Rock and Roll (Joan Jett and the Blackhearts)

I love Arsenal
They’re the greatest team in London, Baby!
I love Arsenal
They’re the greatest team in History!

:-/

Wilbur

Banned
:(

Come back. Come visit. Come.

We won yesterday, based Pardew, king of kings.

(I'm pretty sure Ozymandias was written about him)

Didn't you get my snapchats?

I had to swap my phone over in the apple store and not all of my apps are back. I'll redownload it when I got some wifi and see if they're on there

I fucking hope so

Carbonox

r4AD0xb.jpg

tears papi tears

Maldini, part of a side put together by Azzuri Management, admitted after Steve Harper’s testimonial the passion of the Newcastle crowd had taken his breath away.

The ex-Italy and Milan star and his team-mates showed true class after the game with the Magpies with a lap of honour to show their appreciation for the Geordie support.

make love to me you beautiful man

Tc91

I love Rock and Roll (Joan Jett and the Blackhearts)

I love Arsenal
They&#8217;re the greatest team in London, Baby!
I love Arsenal
They&#8217;re the greatest team in History!

:-/

:lol fukin ell.

"Suggestions: if you want them to be considered, you may want to make them very simple. For example, today the away fans sang &#8220;We love you Özil, we do&#8221; after Mesut scored."

Great imaginations Arsenal fans. They sang that same shite for 30 minutes after they lost 8-2 to us.

I'm sure we have a shitty chant website like that.

Top Bottom