• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

dc89

OMG CRISTIANO

YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN

THESE THINGS YOU SAY

i cried a bit

and when you said United is in the past

It gave me a lil chubby

CRISTIANO 2018 HNNNNNNNGGGG

UnitedGAF may need me to explain all the "he's coming home" lark.

vs1vfoJ.jpg

dc89

I've been playing old GTA's over the last few weeks.

The soundtrack for San Andreas is amazing. Was driving through through the wastelands while the sun was setting and Ice Cube's "It Was a Good Day" started playing on the radio.

Perfection.

Such a good tune. They don't make hip hop like that anymore.

I fucking love that song.

I hope GTA V also has some of that classic shit. Eazy-E and such.

Did you see the leaked sound track?

Yen

Chris Maguire ‏@chrismaguire73
Sunday supplement journos saying Mark Halsey in his autobiography confirms that all top referees were on "texting terms" with Alex Ferguson

Anyone who is getting the 360 version of GTA add me please. My GT is the same as on here.

I'll buy Live when GTA: Online is released.

Zabojnik

We need a player like Cuadrado BADLY. See Inter-Juve. Asamoah is stuck on the trequarti for like 3/4 of the match. The first fucking time he goes deep, past his defender and low-crosses the ball in, Vidal scores.

MAROTTA PLEASE. CONTE PLEASE.

bud

Chris Maguire ‏@chrismaguire73
Sunday supplement journos saying Mark Halsey in his autobiography confirms that all top referees were on "texting terms" with Alex Ferguson

this explains a lot. strip them of them their titles.

Smeghead

On the way to scouse-land to move into uni, chocolate logging it a bit.

Was looking for a naughty Juve calendar to hang in my bedroom, but couldn't find anything online.
Might just have to put a large picture of Pirlo's face on the wall to give me some comfort.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BUM5hbwCQAAGNJQ.jpg

We need a player like Cuadrado BADLY. See Inter-Juve. Asamoah is stuck on the trequarti for like 3/4 of the match. The first fucking time he goes deep, past his defender and low-crosses the ball in, Vidal scores.

MAROTTA PLEASE. CONTE PLEASE.

We sold Giaccherini. He was half decent on the wing.

Fucking lol.

Was looking for a naughty Juve calendar to hang in my bedroom, but couldn't find anything online.
Might just have to put a large picture of Pirlo's face on the wall to give me some comfort.

KuGsj.gif
brilliant.

Arnie

What the fuck.

Since when did this happen.

Facism

Gold Member
Police academy 8 on tv. I never knew they made do many

Lol guy playing a colour game on og gameboy with no cartridge in slot

Smeghead

What the fuck.

Since when did this happen.
Hahaa, I thought you knew. I'm sure I've mentioned it on xbox live before. Graeme was surprised as well.

Didn't want to end up making pizzas for the foreseeable future, so I decided to go back to school. Feels weird.

Quit your London job and smash it up north with me and Graeme hahaha.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Are Marseille any good? Would be nice to see a decent team challenge Arsenal in the champions league, really want to see what the team is made of.

Arnie

Hahaa, I thought you knew. I'm sure I've mentioned it on xbox live before. Graeme was surprised as well.

Didn't want to end up making pizzas for the foreseeable future, so I decided to go back to school. Feels weird.

Quit your London job and smash it up north with me and Graeme hahaha.
Had no idea, are you doing accountancy? Are you going into halls? Jesus fuck you're about to have a life-altering, mind bending, class three years. Absolutely the right decision.

To be honest living in London is doing me in so I am looking at moving back North. Jobs in Liverpool are scant but there's quite a bit of work in Manchester. Definitely coming to visit though, go out with you and Graeme.

Jesus, I'm well jealous. Bet you're nervous but it'll all be sweet, don't you worry. You've got freedom and student loans to look forward to, and I'm counting down the hours until I can go and raid Tesco's reduced shelf for peak rewards.

Messi

My favourite Zlatan moment

jou.gif

I am sad that it didn't work out. He gave us something truly different. A large mobile striker. Also he is pretty amazing. It seems pep had an issue with him and instead of trying to deal with it he wrote him off and ignored him until he left. I will support Ibra wherever he goes now. He is a true character.

Also I love this

Ibrahimovic-Pulls-Away-Water-From-Referee.gif

Smeghead

Had no idea, are you doing accountancy? Are you going into halls? Jesus fuck you're about to have a life-altering, mind bending, class three years. Absolutely the right decision.

To be honest living in London is doing me in so I am looking at moving back North. Jobs in Liverpool are scant but there's quite a bit of work in Manchester. Definitely coming to visit though, go out with you and Graeme.

Jesus, I'm well jealous. Bet you're nervous but it'll all be sweet, don't you worry. You've got freedom and student loans to look forward to, and I'm counting down the hours until I can go and raid Tesco's reduced shelf for peak rewards.
Yeah doing Accountancy, will probably be sick of it by the end of the year, but we'll see. Living in halls, think it's the same place Graeme stayed first year, he said it was decent so it should be good.

It was either live at home and go Uclan, or live away and go Liverpool. Hopefully I made the right choice.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Going to college is the best decision anyone could ever make*. You'll fucking love it, during and after.

*after picking Juve

Arnie

Yeah doing Accountancy, will probably be sick of it by the end of the year, but we'll see. Living in halls, think it's the same place Graeme stayed first year, he said it was decent so it should be good.

It was either live at home and go Uclan, or live away and go Liverpool. Hopefully I made the right choice.
I can't put into words how much better a decision the latter is. Staying at home isn't going to Uni. It's not even about the course, it's about the people you meet and the shit that you do.

Freshers week is gonna be amazing.

And for the first year or so when you want to pop home to see family and friends, you can.

Salvadora

Are Marseille any good? Would be nice to see a decent team challenge Arsenal in the champions league, really want to see what the team is made of.
I don't think you have to worry about Arsenal not facing a decent team in the Champion's League :p

We've got one of the hardest groups.

Hixx

The end of this gif looks like he just realized he plays for arsenal.

Please don't ban me

(y)

-

Most Chances Created 13/14

Hazard 12 A.Johnson 11 Baines 10 Walker 10 Marveaux 10 Sissoko 10 Chadli 9 Benteke 9 Walcott 9

AJ has been class so far this season. The most in-form of England's paltry wing options but will he get picked for the October qualifiers if he continues with his form? Will he fuck.

justjohn

Good luck dude. How old are you?

MPW

17m euros a year?

does cr7 earn more than messi now?

so basically kaka's salaray went to bale and ozil's salary went to cr7

dc89

Yeah, probably! Hey, did the weight of having a cat avatar get too much?

I am sad that it didn't work out. He gave us something truly different. A large mobile striker. Also he is pretty amazing. It seems pep had an issue with him and instead of trying to deal with it he wrote him off and ignored him until he left. I will support Ibra wherever he goes now. He is a true character.

Also I love this

Ibrahimovic-Pulls-Away-Water-From-Referee.gif

What!! What's going on here lol?!

Hipster Ronaldo is best Ronaldo.

Tell me he wore the glasses as a joke.

Nope, he needs reading glasses.

West Ham United starting XI: Jaaskelainen, Demel, O'Brien, Collins, Reid, Noble, Nolan, Diame, Morrison, Jarvis, Maiga

Glad to see Morrison get a start, Maiga really needs to step up and start scoring some goals. Not optimistic about today, though.

Top Bottom