• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Very please with the Ronaldo news. Now people can stop harping on about him 'coming home' in what would constitute the most moronic deal imaginable.

Let's move on.

sohois

United fans actually believed in this? I thought it was a running joke?

Of course there would be some fans who believed that, I mean, have you read the United facebook? Every fanbase will have their share of deluded fools; I doubt, though, that anyone here actually believed that.

panty

This is a long talk from Ronnie, speaking and answering some questions. Any Real-bros listening to this, what's he saying?

justjohn

Ronaldo will come back home when he's 33 and in the prime of his life because he loves utd so much. Madrid are only getting sub prime Ronaldo.

Ronaldo just wants Moyes to prove himself first and earn his stripes.

He would love to come back now, but he knows that for the greater good, Moyes has to earn it.

In the meantime he's raising his pay so that he can assist the Spanish economy in taxes.

Selfless.

panty

The Guardian reporter asked Ronnie why did he decide to stay in Madrid.

Ronnie said he's honored to have played for ManU and he respects the club a lot but his family and friends are in Madrid and he's happy here and he wishes to still win a lot of trophies in Real Madrid and maybe even end his career here.

panty

The Guardian reporter asked Ronnie why did he decide to stay in Madrid.

Ronnie said he's honored to have played for ManU and he respects the club a lot but his family and friends are in Madrid and he's happy here and he wishes to still win a lot of trophies in Real Madrid and maybe even end his career here.

Fock the last post in a page.

rvy

Banned
WcDJ6CS.gif

Dumb legend.

bud

why would any sane player who is at the top of his game trade in playing at the biggest club in the world for... united? there's literally zero chance of this happening. ever. barca are no longer invincible so the "to win trophies" argument can't be used anymore either.

dc89

Madrid goobers always do this

Like Coentrao, crying because he couldn't be a Moyes boy, and then saying he turned us down because Madrid are so cool

Madrid Goobers.

When I see Goobers I immediately think of the baddies in Mario games. I think they are called Goombas but still.

why would any sane player who is at the top of his game trade in playing at the biggest club in the world for... arsenal? there's literally zero chance of this happening. ever. barca are no longer invincible so the "to win trophies" argument can't be used anymore either.

I don't know bud. I just don't know.

TrueBlue

I know it's belated, but want to congratulate Everton-GAF. Felt we deserved at least a point, but if you can't put the ball in the net then that's what you get.

pulga

Banned
OMG CRISTIANO

YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN

THESE THINGS YOU SAY

i cried a bit

and when you said United is in the past

It gave me a lil chubby

CRISTIANO 2018 HNNNNNNNGGGG

Clegg

I've been playing old GTA's over the last few weeks.

The soundtrack for San Andreas is amazing. Was driving through through the wastelands while the sun was setting and Ice Cube's "It Was a Good Day" started playing on the radio.

Perfection.

Arnie

Only one match today? How's that happened? CL rescheduling?

Chance to watch Saints I guess not seen them this season.
When's kickoff? I'm reading Cloud Atlas but bored out of my tree. Don't know whether to go for a run, or write a cover letter for a job, or make tortellini.

And in my indecision I just lie here wallowing.

Kiraly

The soundtrack for San Andreas is amazing. Was driving through through the wastelands while the sun was setting and Ice Cube's "It Was a Good Day" started playing on the radio.

Perfection.

I fucking love that song.

I hope GTA V also has some of that classic shit. Eazy-E and such.

When's kickoff? I'm reading Cloud Atlas but bored out of my tree. Don't know whether to go for a run, or write a cover letter for a job, or make tortellini.

And in my indecision I just lie here wallowing.
4pm.

Sundays are ruined. I can't do anything. I'm mentally paralysed by the impending doom of Mondays.

Arnie

Top book, but the Zachry sections are a fucking slog to read.

Recommend Black Swan Green and The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet by the same author.
It is good. On the first Sonmi chapter.

Read a bit of Black Swan Green a few years ago but then I went to university and just didn't pick it up again. David Mitchell's a brilliant author.

Viva I know that feeling. The hours are ticking down to another slog of a week. At least I've got Liverpool to look forward to tomorrow.

I really need to plan my London escape route.

Randdalf

This Reading vs Brighton game is great. Pobregnyak sent off for diving (second yellow), Ulloa sent off for a high foot, and it's not even half time.

Perfection.

I think SA also had 'A Horse With No Name' brilliant song. The song you hear in strip clubs is catchy too.

Top Bottom