• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

MPW

Ronaldo: Manchester United is the past. This is my club, I am happy here. I want to be here till the end of my career.

i bet he would have went back if fergie was still the manager

dc89

Ref is telling him to get back onto the pitch and tries to take the water bottle off of him while he is drinking from it. Ibra gets mad lol

I wouldn't try and take his water.

1) isn't he a black belt in some martial art?
2) he's a big guy and damn scary, he'd freeze me to my spot with his stare.

Arnie

Cheers. I'm 21, spunked about for a few years after college when I probably should have just had one year.

I was thinking that I'd left it too late before I applied, but after speaking with other people, it's not really much of a difference age wise.
You'll probably realise within the first month but you DEFINITELY haven't left it too late.

Slizz

See that guy Frank Ribery on here signs his name on each post?

Yours,
Messi

New Wilde photoshoot

aZsEBgA.jpg

Can't wait to see Rush, I'm genuinely excited for it.

faridmon

I know it's belated, but want to congratulate Everton-GAF. Felt we deserved at least a point, but if you can't put the ball in the net then that's what you get.

Thanks.

I think you guys will be alright. Just need to take your chances and you will fly through the league.

<3 Chelsea-GAF

Messi

REMUNTADAAAAAAA

Man, that week before the Milan games last season was so fun in here. The night of the game I thought I was going to die laughing from all the remuntada pictures.

Manager

I have now read it all. From Bluemoon:

Navas is not especially quick by the standards of modern football. You seriously think he's as quick as bale, Walcott, evra, cole, Lennon, agbonglahor, Valencia, Sanchez, alves to name a few? I don't think he's much quicker than Milner tbf

Meier

I can't believe there's only 1 game today in the PL. Weird.

Like the color of those shorts for West Ham. Decent kit. Nice effort by Diame there.

cremino

Today's Serie A matches:

Fiorentina-Cagliari 1-1
Livorno-Catania 2-0
Udinese-Bologna 1-1
Lazio-Chievo 3-0

Tonight, there's Genoa Derby better known as Derby della Lanterna (Derby of the Lantern) beetween Genoa and Sampdoria.

Meier

Cristiano with those hipster glasses is funny. I wonder if they even have corrective vision lenses?

Oooooh Osvaldo almost started off 3Sixty's bet.

Top Bottom