• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

GorillaJu

I love how Al Jazeera's player just drops the quality for a moment if your connection hits a hiccup instead of halting completely.

This thing is a revelation.

Splatt

I don't play FIFA, but does it have this celebration?

robben-gif-o.gif

GorillaJu

YT just stops with me, I'd rather not watch than be forced to watch 144p footage though.

Twitch usually autocorrects for me, or am I thinking of Ustream.

Twitch definitely doesn't autocorrect. It gives you a message like "hey dude, your stream appears to be stuttering. Lower the quality bro!"

It used to be fine for me. Over the past month it has gotten 100% unwatchable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Freewheelin' also liked The Conjuring. Who to believe?
It's brilliant.

Always trust the Rhodes bros when it comes to movies.

Expect when:
-It's called The Conjuring
-It stars Morgan Freeman (it's shit) or Brad Pitt (omg classic)

Why would you hate Kevin Nolan? Massive Liverpool fan and a decent fella to boot.

I just hate his technique and goal celebration :p

You know how some players just get on your nerves for reasons you can;t really explain, Nolan is one of them for me

@Zabo, or the second half of Django :p

The inability from either team to cross is astounding, but more Southampton. They just waste corners, whats the point?

How much are these people being paid again?

Sporting´s starting eleven against Olhanense :

Rui Patrício; Cedric, Maurício, Eric Dier, Jefferson; André Martins, William Carvalho, Adrien; Wilson Eduardo, Freddy Montero and Diego Capel.

It feels so good to be doing well so far. First start of the season for Dier, hope he has a great match.

Top Bottom