• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Carroll isn't great, but he adds a lot of intensity to West Ham's front line, which spreads to the rest of the players

He causes a lot of bother to defences and holds up the ball well, which lets Nolan come into the game a whole lot more. We're never going to be playing the way Sam wants until we've got Carroll up front and Downing & Jarvis on the wings, all fully fit and, with no real plan B, we're pretty stuffed without him.

West Ham could at least try and make it look like they're not playing for 0-0

Why? For your entertainment? Fuck that, we need the point.

TeegsD

Sporting´s starting eleven against Olhanense :

Rui Patrício; Cedric, Maurício, Eric Dier, Jefferson; André Martins, William Carvalho, Adrien; Wilson Eduardo, Freddy Montero and Diego Capel.

It feels so good to be doing well so far. First start of the season for Dier, hope he has a great match.

Let's do this!

Well, that was dire, but we'll be more pleased with the point than Southampton, I think, even though the poor officiating played such a big part. Awful displays for much of the second half, Jarvis was especially very poor, I thought.

Tc91

They modeled Shinji in fifa this year. Why are they modeling bench players when first team united stars have generic faces?

:loooooool

VpJ2NdZh.jpg

Fifa pls.

justjohn

This Southampton manager is another one who has no business managing a premier league club ahead of an English manager or at least a proven foreign manager. His record has been pretty dire so far.

Randdalf

This Southampton manager is another one who has no business managing a premier league club ahead of an English manager or at least a proven foreign manager. His record has been pretty dire so far.

The problem is that most English managers are pretty dire and only play it the "English way" i.e. 4-4-2 hoofball. This is a problem in the lower leagues too; how James Beattie managed to get a job as manager of Accrington I'll never know.

Wilbur

Banned
It's brilliant.

Always trust the Rhodes bros when it comes to movies.

Expect when:
-It's called The Conjuring
-It stars Morgan Freeman (it's shit) or Brad Pitt (omg classic)

Yurt please

Brad Pitt is a superb actor who is consistently overlooked as such because he is in love and having what I can only imagine to be quite fantastic anal sex with angelina Jolie

Morgan freeman cannot act. He plays himself. In everything. Ever. If you filmed me being a cunt and superimposed me into every single film that ever existed, I would have the same body of work as Morgan freeman

Wanted lawllllll he said motherfucker in his great voice

Congrats. He'd make a nice audiobook of Jamie Carragher's autobiography

He is a heathen

faridmon

Sporting´s starting eleven against Olhanense :

Rui Patrício; Cedric, Maurício, Eric Dier, Jefferson; André Martins, William Carvalho, Adrien; Wilson Eduardo, Freddy Montero and Diego Capel.

It feels so good to be doing well so far. First start of the season for Dier, hope he has a great match.

Yay. Love Sporting. Hope you guys win!

Arnie

NEWS KLAXON:

Martin Kelly has had his haircut.

World War Z is a great film. You should all pre-order it for when it releases on DVD and Blu-Ray at the end of October.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt please

Brad Pitt is a superb actor who is consistently overlooked as such because he is in love and having what I can only imagine to be quite fantastic anal sex with angelina Jolie

Morgan freeman cannot act. He plays himself. In everything. Ever. If you filmed me being a cunt and superimposed me into every single film that ever existed, I would have the same body of work as Morgan freeman

Wanted lawllllll he said motherfucker in his great voice

Congrats. He'd make a nice audiobook of Jamie Carragher's autobiography

He is a heathen

tumblr_m374g98Z0E1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

NEWS KLAXON:

Martin Kelly has had his haircut.

World War Z is a great film. You should all pre-order it for when it releases on DVD and Blu-Ray at the end of October.

I watched the first hour and it was wank so the second half must be stonking.

And by wank I mean they took a really enjoyable book, tossed it in the bin and said 'hey why not just make 28 Days Later but more blockbuster-y and have Brad Pitt as the hero lead?'.

Wilbur

Banned
Brad Pitt's so good. Like, go look at his filmography. There's so many good things in there. Even shitty films like Benjamin button he's quite good in. All hail William Bradley Pitt

The new Fassbender

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I watched the first hour and it was wank so the second half must be stonking.

And by wank I mean they took a really enjoyable book, tossed it in the bin and said 'hey why not just make 28 Days Later but more blockbuster-y and have Brad Pitt as the hero lead?'.

This is what happens when you read books. Disappointments.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7gq5kSFSK1rue873o1_r3_400.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Do you have a fetish for massive foreheads?

Top Bottom