• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Yen

Brad Pitt's so good. Like, go look at his filmography. There's so many good things in there. Even shitty films like Benjamin button he's quite good in. All hail William Bradley Pitt

The new Fassbender

Pity his entire career has been rendered void by that perfume ad

El Hamdaoui

6IA2HOw.gif

faridmon

Brad Pitt's so good. Like, go look at his filmography. There's so many good things in there. Even shitty films like Benjamin button he's quite good in. All hail William Bradley Pitt

The new Fassbender

Benjamin Button wasn't shitty. Bets movie that year.

Arnie

How's PR treating you Arnold

You're very good at it
It's not what I want to do for a living.

But I don't know what I want to do for a living.
I watched the first hour and it was wank so the second half must be stonking.

And by wank I mean they took a really enjoyable book, tossed it in the bin and said 'hey why not just make 28 Days Later but more blockbuster-y and have Brad Pitt as the hero lead?'.
I really enjoyed the whole thing for what it was; a fairly dumb action movie with Brad Pitt. I've heard it gets much better with a second, more intimate viewing so you should probably pre-order it on Blu-Ray and DVD.

Wilbur

Banned
Benjamin Button wasn't shitty. Bets movie that year.

I just went and looked at what year you meant

I'm dead

TDK, Wall-E, Cloverfield, Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Burn After Reading, Changeling, Zack and Miri, Role Models, Milk, Frost/Nixon, Che and The Wrestler were all better wide release movies going off Wikipedia.

Technically BB was amazing. Looked gorgeous. Fincher always nails the visuals. But too long, too saccharine, too fucking boring.

Arnie

Does the WWZ Blu-Ray have the 30 minute alternative ending that they scrapped after the first cut?

I'll have to check, but it's got tons of extra content and features.

Look out for some exclusive footage online in the coming weeks.

As well as interviews with big Brad.

Wilbur

Banned
Turkeyburger pls

We need you.

Fergie will send you naughty pics.

But how can I play without the calming presence of Iraq Citizen ;_;

I won't be home for like 45 mins anyway. If you're still on then I'll see how I feel.

I really enjoyed the whole thing for what it was; a fairly dumb action movie with Brad Pitt. I've heard it gets much better with a second, more intimate viewing so you should probably pre-order it on Blu-Ray and DVD.

This post :lol

Go back to journalism? Then u can get me a job innit.

Thought you applied for some Liverpool paper?

K1LLER7

But how can I play without the calming presence of Iraq Citizen ;_;

I won't be home for like 45 mins anyway. If you're still on then I'll see how I feel.

Cool.

Arnie pls

Arnie

Couldn't fiddle with my CV because my inDesign was busted. Then the job posting expired and suddenly my inDesign fixed itself. Felt like fate, was actually just horrendous luck.

Can't even be bothered to apply for shit, I've got about eight tabs open with various job openings but I've also got the NFL to the left of me on an iPad and it's distracting.

I just want to slob about and not have to think about these things. In a perfect world I'd be able to just relax and watch World War Z on DVD.

It's too early and I don't believe we could win the league but the happiness the team shows in playing and the support they are getting from the fans brings me flashbacks of the season we won the title after 18 years.
It would be lovely but I'm sure Porto will win this easily, I even have doubts we will end above Benfica.

faridmon

I just went and looked at what year you meant

I'm dead

TDK, Wall-E, Cloverfield, Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Burn After Reading, Changeling, Zack and Miri, Role Models, Milk, Frost/Nixon, Che and The Wrestler were all better wide release movies going off Wikipedia.

Technically BB was amazing. Looked gorgeous. Fincher always nails the visuals. But too long, too saccharine, too fucking boring.

Loved some of the movies you have mentioned liked Pineapple Express, Burn After Reading and Wall-E (You forgot Slumdog Millioniare!). Never been fan of the Batman movies, Changeling and The Wrestler (I know its a good movie but Bio movies is something I can't get into) so I still think Benjamin Button is the best of those films I have watched. It was a bit too long, but it wasn't boring. Each scene has this vibrant quality and meaning to it that made quite fixated into my seat. The plot was wonderfully well told, and the acting was quite believable and moving. And yes, the cinematography was quite something else as well as the soundtrack.

Haven't watched the other movies you have mentioned, maybe I should watch Frost/Nixon. But again, my movie of year of 2009 is Up in the Air and The Ghost Writer in 2010. 50/50 in 2011 and The Artist in 2012, so take that as you will.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
My god the mods are quick, i prematurely posted up images from the Believe FC fifa 14 thread to see how they looked on gaf and i hit the sbumit button :(

Top Bottom