• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

ShogunX

We need something more up top. Swansea aren't being threatened enough and are just pushing us high up the pitch. Maybe get Sterling on and try and get him in behind.

Feorax

We need something more up top. Swansea aren't being threatened enough and are just pushing us high up the pitch. Maybe get Sterling on and try and get him in behind.

We have absolutely no pressure on their back 4. We're playing counter attacking football without counter attacking.

Wilbur

Banned
oh my god i'm legit cracking up in my front room

was just explaining the whole jonjo situation to my dad and saying its really suspicious

my dad said "well he's got alopecia so he's probably mad anyway"

im crying

he doesn't understand why that's funny

Suen

I know that feel. Zenit finally got rid of Bruno Alves but I couldn't escape him as the cunt started scoring a bunch of goals for Portugal trying to sabotage Russia's chances for the World Cup.
tumblr_lrld2h2kif1qenui2o1_500.png

ShogunX

'Pool gone into their shell a little bit, allowing us too much territory and possession.

COULD even snatch this late on.

Same thing happened at Villa away. People said it was a tactical move from Rodgers but this game cant be described as such. Sturridge is too isolated and Aspas not strong enough to control the ball and turn. If any team look like getting a winner it's definately you lot.

Suen

and I thought the ref in the Barca - Sevilla game was bad. This ref makes him look like the best ref since the creation of the game. Roma can fuck off with their bribed ref. Hope Lazio shits on you.

Night footy-gaf.

ShogunX

What's with Liverpool and 2nd half form drop?

A lack of Suarez. Teams become comfortable with an isolated striker and push us much higher. As good as Sturridge has been he's not the type to be causing havoc on his own with his physical presence.

Living dangerously now.

sohois

A lack of Suarez. Teams become comfortable with an isolated striker and push us much higher. As good as Sturridge has been he's not the type to be causing havoc on his own with his physical presence.

Living dangerously now.

I think a clear problem is that Sturridge simply hasn't been fit in any of the games so far, he really just stops running in the second half which blunts the pressing and counter attacking Liverpool probably hope for

Wilbur

Banned
is your dad Karl Pilkington

He's the funniest man in the world. I can't explain exactly why, and there's so many fucking things he's done that are just astonishingly funny that they're all pushing each other out of the front of my mind. But he's genuinely hilarious. He doesn't know he is, but he is.

Top Bottom