• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

cremino

1000976_10151656006618525_822517828_n.jpg

ShogunX

This team is top of the league.

Yes because it's not like any team that has ever won the league has been outplayed before. Stupid logic to suggest a team at the top is expected to be brilliant every match. It just doesn't work like that.

All over the place here. Push up the pitch for fucks sake.

dc89

oh my god i'm legit cracking up in my front room

was just explaining the whole jonjo situation to my dad and saying its really suspicious

my dad said "well he's got alopecia so he's probably mad anyway"

im crying

he doesn't understand why that's funny

I've asked Wilbz to hook him up with a GAF account. Peer pressure here should sort it, let's start a movement.

bobito

Banned
Yes because it's not like any team that has ever won the league has been outplayed before. Stupid logic to suggest a team at the top is expected to be brilliant every match. It just doesn't work like that.

All over the place here. Push up the pitch for fucks sake.

Is it too much to expect that a team that turns up for the second half would be top?

Feorax

Wow, fuck.

Great game. Well played Swans.

Top of the league, good away point. Would definitely have taken that at the start of the game.

Wilbur

Banned
Good game that. Keeps things tight, the comedy of Jonjo Shelvey, nice open football, shitty typical Premier League defending. ITS BACK

And now

the champions league

gnjgadngoa

ShogunX

Is it too much to expect that a team that turns up for the second half would be top?

What? We've made a habit a being shit in the second half so far this season but thankfully our defense has held firm. It obviously hasn't happened today but Swansea away is no joke. Seems like the Man Utd result has fooled a few.

All credit to Swansea in that match. Not going to say we were lucky to get a point as Swansea didn't produce anything for all of their pressure but we got outplayed for large sections.

LTWheels

Counting the days till Suarez is back.

His presence will hopefully stop us dropping so deep in the second half.

Gives defences something else to think about other than Sturridge or Hendo.

ShogunX

Sakho is gonna need time

Aspas is the new borini

Why was toure on instead of kelly

Probably because Kelly has been injured for about 40 years. Not the type of game to throw him in.

Sakho had a weird game. Showed flashed of quality mixed with flashes of shit. Not the easiest game to make his debut in so hopefully he sorts himself out.

Should have been 3 points. I'm pissed off we didn't get it. The team needs to start showing up in the 2nd half, this is getting ridiculous.

Counting the days till Suarez is back.

His presence will hopefully stop us dropping so deep in the second half.

Gives defences something else to think about other than Sturridge or Hendo.

Back next Wednesday right?

dc89

Tomorrow Champions League game is massive. Especially considering Pellegrini said Europe is our top priority this season.

danwarb

A lot of tired and cowardly passes from Liverpool in the last half hour, and under little pressure. Not what you want to see at 2-2.

Top Bottom