• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

sohois

Kind of threw away a win, but also good to get the point in the end. was a strange game. Liverpool's weakness really started from the front, with no pressing in the latter half, and continued in to the middle where Gerrard and Lucas were too static. Wisdom was poor, and Enrique didn't do well either. But I felt the CB pairing and Mignolet was solid, despite Sakho's blunders in the first half. He seemed to improve a lot after the break. In many ways he looks like a Coates that actually developed; big, strong in the air, some amazing tackles out of nowhere but also some madness and rashness.

I think the Coutinho sub was the key point, had he stayed on things would perhaps have been different, or if Rodgers had brought on Alberto instead. No surprise that he doesn't have that much faith yet in Alberto though. As I mentioned earlier, Sturridge was clearly unfit and just seemed to give up in the second half, unfortunately Moses didn't look too ready either. Again the Coutinho sub is important as had he not gone off then both Moses and Sturridge could have been subbed.

Counting the days till Suarez is back.

His presence will hopefully stop us dropping so deep in the second half.

Gives defences something else to think about other than Sturridge or Hendo.

We'r desperately missing someone who can dribble past a man without needing room to use pace, and someone other than Sturridge who knows where to position himself in the box. Suarez should solve both of these hopefully

Bit disappointing. Dunno how we only conceded 1 in the second half. Eh, we're still top and still one of two undefeated teams. No complaints about the result, I get the feeling Skrtel's not the ideal partner for Sakho (that said, Skrtel's really improved in the last two but it might just be a by-product of us sitting back so much which is more up his alley than holding a high line. And I'm not exonerating Sakho there, he was rather rash in rushing out of the d-line). You may have noticed but when we sit back as we do in the 2nd half I'm a nervous wreck. Hate it. If the first 4 games are anything to go back I'll be an alcoholic by the end of the season.

Moses looks promising, I love it when a player we've rescued from Chelsea hugs Brendan. Any chance of Mata going cheap for your ol' buddy Brendan, Jose?

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck I actually feel bad for this fucking billiard ball looking turkey

You and your bro bought a copy each? Why not just by 1 from ps store and both of you share it on the 2 ps3s?

I bought a physical copy, preordered it ages ago and last week he decided to download it.

Isn't it locked to one online account though? Both of us wanna fuck shit up with the Moyes Boys

Manchester United 2 v Bayer Leverkusen 1
Real Sociedad 2 v Shakhtar Donetsk 2
FC Copenhagen 0 v Juventus 2
Galatasaray 1 v Real Madrid 3
Benfica 1 v Anderlecht 1
Olympiakos 0 v Paris Saint-Germain 1
Bayern Munich 5 v CSKA Moscow 0
Viktoria Plzen 1 v Manchester City 0

Book it!

FootballFan

I bought a physical copy, preordered it ages ago and last week he decided to download it.

Isn't it locked to one online account though? Both of us wanna fuck shit up with the Moyes Boys

No, I don't think so? Every other game I've shared in 2 ps3s, we can play online at the same time, even against each other. Unless GTA V is different.

Neymar's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, said that Cristiano Ronaldo was mediocre at Neymar's age......

iCmmiCloggTYD.gif

pulsemyne

Meh he'll be forgiven. He plays for swansea and we are a forgiving bunch. He made amends for his bad moments.

Also how did Sturridge get man of the match and not Ben Davies or Chico or other players.

Wilbur

Banned
Benfica 1 v Anderlecht 1
Viktoria Plzen 1 v Manchester City 0

Book it!

time for wilbury's round up of champions league matches he hasn't watched to make its return

r u excited?

No, I don't think so? Every other game I've shared in 2 ps3s, we can play online at the same time, even against each other. Unless GTA V is different.

I made this point but Dean said it was locked to one online account :S he's saying so right now. I dunno, try it out I suppose.

Clegg

Closest Gamestop to me is in Dublin City Centre.

Not in Uni till 1 but gonna pick up my pre-order early tomorrow. They're having a midnight launch but fuck going for it then.

Feorax

Meh he'll be forgiven. He plays for swansea and we are a forgiving bunch. He made amends for his bad moments.

Also how did Sturridge get man of the match and not Ben Davies or Chico or other players.

Prolific. English. Striker.

He's suddenly become a media darling now they think he might be useful for England.

K1LLER7

Benfica 2 v Anderlecht 1
Viktoria Plzen 0 v Manchester City 2

Porto, Barca, Schalke and Chelsea to win too

FootballFan

I made this point but Dean said it was locked to one online account :S he's saying so right now. I dunno, try it out I suppose.

Well GTA online isn't up yet, but we were both playing online at the same time(on different accounts) last night at midnight. No problems there.

Top Bottom