• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I saw. I thought it was magical. Money is tight at moment and I forked out for GTA V instead.

If I can find a nice deal on somewhere I'll consider it.

Good show

Watching some guy screw a whore on GTA, i never did it in the previous versions but jesus that was some graphic language, and it lasted for like 2 minutes.

GOAT

kharma45

Why am I some ginger fella cola? racist

rsz_1players_1.png

Wilbur

Banned
I miss Arnie and Viva. You full time fucks. You can't be around to serenade me long into the early hours of the morning any more.

My uni hours are fucking dumb this year.

Monday 1-2
Tuesday 1-3
Wednesday 2-4
Thursday 12-1 (and this one is a seminar for the monday one because they can't fit everyone in two groups, but it takes me three hours to get to uni and back so going in for one hour fucking blows dicks, gonna try and get it changed)

Leaves me with lots o' free time. Will be working every Tuesday and Wednesday night though from next week probably, and Sundays... so I'll miss lots of CL.

Wilbur

Banned
Lampard is definitely 3rd.

Gerrard is the most complete of them all, truly a player who can do everything.

I'm obv biased but for me Scholes' footballing talent is/was a cut above both of the others.

Yeah this is the best way to sum it up. So succinct xoxo

Facism

Gold Member
I miss Arnie and Viva. You full time fucks. You can't be around to serenade me long into the early hours of the morning any more.

Monday 1-2
Tuesday 1-3
Wednesday 2-4
Thursday 12-1 (and this one is a seminar for the monday one because they can't fit everyone in two groups, but it takes me three hours to get to uni and back so going in for one hour fucking blows dicks, gonna try and get it changed)

Leaves me with lots o' free time. Will be working every Tuesday and Wednesday night though from next week probably, and Sundays... so I'll miss lots of CL.

loving the Kojak avatar

Monday 1-2
Tuesday 1-3
Wednesday 2-4

sorry babes, I'll be here for our games though, always.

Soon I will get bored of the new things in my life and come back full time.

Those uni hours are perfect. Actually perfect. Apart from that stupidly long commute lol shame.

Wes

venison crêpe
Just finished the first half of Breaking Bad's season 5.

I've been watching series 5 lately. I'm up to episode 10. I just don't think it's my thing, it's still good quality TV but I've been less entertained than all the hype made me expect.
I haven't enjoyed the way Walt's character changed over the past few seasons but that's just my own preferences.

Lightning

Banned
I think we'll be fine. Theo's next in line, which I don't mind. If Theo gets injured, then I'll panic. But I think we'll pick up the points, maybe give some youngsters a quick run in the team.
Vermaelen is back, Arteta pretty much back. Only Cazorla, Podolski and Chamberlain to go.

Wilbur

Banned
loving the Kojak avatar

please leave me alone i cant handle the shame

sorry babes, I'll be here for our games though, always.

Soon I will get bored of the new things in my life and come back full time.

Those uni hours are perfect. Actually perfect. Apart from that stupidly long commute lol shame.

<333333

Yeah I mean the contact hours are great, lie ins and whatnot, its the fucking Monday and Thursday shit that irritates me. One lecture spread across four fucking days. Will take six hours out of my life travelling for two hours. Gonna have to speak about it and try and get switched into another group. Or I should have pushed for senior residency or something at the uni. Fucken life.

At least I get to watch us twat Hyypia tomorrow.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I saw that earlier, off drawing his fucking spiders web scouting reports looooool. Good lad. Take every penny you can off the fucks

I've been watching series 5 lately. I'm up to episode 10. I just don't think it's my thing, it's still good quality TV but I've been less entertained than all the hype made me expect.
I haven't enjoyed the way Walt's character changed over the past few seasons but that's just my own preferences.

I love it. Can't really say anything about all the hype, though, because I'm avoiding it to not get spoiled. Some people are of course overhyping it but I can't even rate it properly because I haven't watched all that many TV series completely. But I enjoy it and that's all I care for.

WJD

This is gonna be a slow 28 minutes.

Already played about 10 games of the FIFA 14 demo, had a wank and drank a glass of milk. Nothing left to do but wait.

The draw for the African playoff for the World Cup has been done:

Ethiopia-Nigeria
Côte d’Ivoire-Senegal
Tunisia-Cameroon
Ghana-Egypt
Burkina Faso-Algeria

Winners advance to the World Cup.

Wilbur

Banned
The draw for the African playoff for the World Cup has been done:

Ethiopia-Nigeria
Côte d’Ivoire-Senegal
Tunisia-Cameroon
Ghana-Egypt
Burkina Faso-Algeria

Winners advance to the World Cup.

Ghana - Egypt, fuuuuuuck. Both of them should be there really :/

Wilbur

Banned
Football Fan, I know i got 20 minutes but I've just downloaded GTA on my PS3 and it says that I need to renew the license

you said you were signed in on two different accounts and it still worked?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I can see a cheeky 2-2 draw tomorrow v Leverkusen

I think Arsenal will smash Marseille

City 2-0

Chelsea 2-0

It doesnt feel like one can grasp how United are going to play at the moment, i hope we play well :(

omgkitty

I think we'll be fine. Theo's next in line, which I don't mind. If Theo gets injured, then I'll panic. But I think we'll pick up the points, maybe give some youngsters a quick run in the team.

Theo needs to start performing for me to be worried about him being missed. Dude wasted about 4 chances on Saturday.

FootballFan

I'm playing it

This start

Ooh la la

Was just going to reply to your other post, so since you're playing I assume you sorted it out?

You need to be on the account that purchased the game(FWs account) when you first click it on your ps3. Then quit and go your account. That's usually how it works.

FootballFan

How's the framerate in GTAV, PS3 version?

Fine for me. Only once in 2 hours have I seen a noticeable framerate decrease. Game really looks great though, I expected worse I admit.

Framerate might be different with disc version, since there seems to be differences between that on the 360, maybe ps3 too then.

Top Bottom