• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wes

venison crêpe
It's time for the Royal Mail and I to do our little dance again. Come on madam postman. Choose my street first.

Hixx

I have Amazon Prime so it *should* come before 1pm I think. Worried it wont come today at all.

Mine's out for delivery, they've put a tweet out saying they'll be delivering them all the way through until 4pm.

-

"While Cattermole is back in Di Canio's thoughts, Cabral - who joined Sunderland as a free agent over the summer - finds himself out of favour after just one competitive appearance.

Di Canio said of the 24-year-old midfielder: "At the moment he's behind three other players who have got ahead of him. It's very difficult for him.

"Maybe one day, if he can show me that he understands football, then yes he will play again.

"Otherwise, in the middle, especially against top sides, we will get beaten. At this moment, Cabral has got difficulties."

He was the best player on the pitch in that game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How can you miss a live broadcasting of a match for a video game. I'm sure GTA can wait for 90 minutes. -_-

Wes

venison crêpe
Mine's out for delivery, they've put a tweet out saying they'll be delivering them all the way through until 4pm.

"It's on its way

We received item xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxx on the 2013-09-17. The item is now ready for delivery."

Is what I have. Ready doesn't sound like out!

"It's on its way

We received item xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxx on the 2013-09-17. The item is now ready for delivery."

Is what I have. Ready doesn't sound like out!

Sounds like the guys at your local Royal Mail distribution centre are sitting around a TV playing your copy of GTA

3Sixty

It's time for the Royal Mail and I to do our little dance again. Come on madam postman. Choose my street first.

Glad I'm at work so I don't have to bare with my nondescript ex Soviet block postman rock up at 4pm smelling of peach schnapps and golden Virginia only to drop me off 1 bank statement.

FootballFan

How can you miss a live broadcasting of a match for a video game. I'm sure GTA can wait for 90 minutes. -_-

That's what I said yesterday lol.

People who play gta instead of watching their team should be permabanned. Right Mumei?

I skipped playing gta for Liverpool. Ynwa.

So, I finally have my hands on GTA V and I should be happy but Breaking Bad fist half of season 5 spoilers:
I can't get over Mike being dead :( Fuck you Walter... I'm gonna search for a bald guy with a beard and kill him in GTA

Linius

If my club would have played tonight I would have watched. But luckily we get our spanking from Barca tomorrow so I can delay crying myself to sleep 24 hours and play GTA V tonight.

confuziz

Banned
image-4009176.jpg

I'm so glad he's doing well there!

LTWheels

Thinking back to the match last night, I think it was a mistake to play Wisdom and Henderson on the same side of the pitch. Neither players are actual wide men who can beat a man on the wing and stretch play.

With Downing in front of Wisdom it worked last season. I think that Henderson should have played on the left and Moses on the right. That way it would ensure that both flanks would have at least one wide man (Enrique and Moses). It's a shame that Kelly is not ready yet, as he has previously shown he can bomb on out wide.

Where the cunting fuck is my postman? He's awfully late today

Glad I'm at work so I don't have to bare with my nondescript ex Soviet block postman rock up at 4pm smelling of peach schnapps and golden Virginia only to drop me off 1 bank statement.

Don't joke about that shit. It's probably going to happen to one of us.

Linius

Does any of you guys know the key differences between the two GTA V guides that are for sale at the moment? One is the standard Brady Games one and there's a second one with a black hardcover which costs three euros more. But it's from another publisher.

Does any of you guys know the key differences between the two GTA V guides that are for sale at the moment? One is the standard Brady Games one and there's a second one with a black hardcover which costs three euros more. But it's from another publisher.
Dude you have the unlimited power of the internet at your disposal. No need to get a strategy guide.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

->

It is often said that Mario Balotelli has never missed a penalty at any level, but the Reggiana goalkeeper insists he denied the striker in 2006.

Balotelli has a 100 per cent success rate from the spot in Serie A, the Premier League, international and Cup competitions.

The saying goes that SuperMario has never failed to convert a penalty, even in friendlies or games between ranks.

However, 24-year-old Costantino Marini has come forward to wreck that theory.

“I saved a Balotelli penalty. SuperMario is not infallible,” he told Brescia Oggi.

“Nobody seems to remember that incident. It was a game between the Lumezzane Allievi youth team and Reggiana.

“Balotelli stepped up three times during that game. He missed one, I saved the second, then he scored the third.”

The Milan and Italy hitman was only 16 at the time, but broke into the Inter senior squad two years later.

“It is something satisfying and makes me very proud to know when I watch him score against Brazil, while I am in the amateur Leagues and only my parents believe in me.

“I decided to follow my instinct and go to my left after a slight feint to my right. I was able to parry it, even though the shot was powerful.

“The ball stayed in the area and was begging to be turned in on the rebound, but I was so determined that I got there first.

“If you think about it, that day still says a lot about Balotelli,” added Marini. “Not many teenagers would step up for a third penalty after failing two in the space of an hour. It seemed perfectly natural to Mario, and it was the winning goal.”

Linius

Watched a minute of New Girl, and 3 seconds of the opening credits. Eugh.

New Girl is probably the second best comedy on network television right now. Season one takes a bit to start things up but from the second half it keeps getting better. Season two is great except for maybe a few episodes. I'm glad it's back this week :D

Nice EU PS+ update at the end of the month, I've got everything I wanted from Far Cry 3 and Dragon's Dogma, but still. Might just play through Dark Arisen if you can access that content from the start

Street Fighter x Tekken coming as well

Jack cw

Nice EU PS+ update at the end of the month, I've got everything I wanted from Far Cry 3 and Dragon's Dogma, but still. Might just play through Dark Arisen if you can access that content from the start

Its amazing how much money I save with PS+. This service is so great.

Mastadon

Banned

Pfft, nowhere near as good as Games with Gold. This month we got Rainbow Six Vegas, which is only 7 years old.

Top Bottom