• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Zabojnik

249008.jpg

Llorente robbed of a place in the starting XI again. YUUUURRRRTTTTTTTT.

Wilbur

Banned
Now I'm on a bicycle and following a random police chase and fell off the observatory and smacked my head on a wall

I'm
Even
More
In
Love

FootballFan

How many GB does the game really takes? Because in the PSN store it says that you need 37, but I remember that I read somewhere that the disc was only 17, so I'm kinda confuse.

You always need double the space. If the file is 10gb big, and you have 12gb free you can't download it.

The file is 17.6gb so you'll need 37gb free on your hard drive to download it.

Wilbur

Banned
Cruising around at night. Waylon Jennings playing. I look like rick Ross

This is bringing back serious San Andreas memories

I fucking love it

panty

The driving in V is awful. Why did they choose to go this way? So much worse than IV although I'll get used to it but still.

You can go as fast as you like and the tires are glued to the road.

Koko

Banned
You always need double the space. If the file is 10gb big, and you have 12gb free you can't download it.

The file is 17.6gb so you'll need 37gb free on your hard drive to download it.

Oh I see. First time of thinking in going digital so didn't knew that.

I may have a problem then, I only have 40gb left and wanted to do the same with Fifa 14.

Wilbur

Banned
Was going down chiliad on a dirt bike and thinking this is fucking joyful but I just hit a tree and died lol

Played for 3 hours, haven't done any missions yet

FootballFan

Oh I see. First time of thinking in going digital so didn't knew that.

I may have a problem then only have 40gb left and wanted to do the same with Fifa 14.

Yeah you'll definitely need to delete something. Probably going to need like 57gb free.

Usually there's heaps of 3-5gb files in the "game data utility". Delete installs of games you wont play or don't plan to for a while.

If you only have a 40gb hard drive then you'll need to upgrade if you want both games at once lol.

Wilbur

Banned
Alright I fucking love it. No spoilers but just in case people going in completely blind

just coming onto the freeway near a little town by chiliad and there's two mariachis looking at a map and standing by their car which is a rusty open top low rider with two guitars slung in the back. I take the car, drive all the way back into the city and then some guy nicks a lady's purse. I hit him with my car and jump out, he pulls his gun but I smack him in the face. Dem physics and animations

It's just so fucking fun

Zabojnik

did u rike it?

The movie, not her legs.

Not exactly my cup of tea as far as movies go, but yeah, I enjoyed it. Certainly more than The Conjuring. What were you guys discussing about it a few days back? I didn't dare click on the spoilers. The plot seemed clear enough to me.

Arnie

Wish I could just sit around playing GTA.

That's what I want my life to consist of.

Not this.

And I swear time was playing mind games on me throughout the night.

Chipotle

Fuck. In all the GTA excitement I forgot it's the Champions League today. That, GTA, Breaking Bad and the derby this weekend really make me feel spoiled

dc89

I didn't even notice Macheda signed for Doncaster. That guy is done at United.

Anyway, off out for GTA V and McDonalds breakfast.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not exactly my cup of tea as far as movies go, but yeah, I enjoyed it. Certainly more than The Conjuring. What were you guys discussing about it a few days back? I didn't dare click on the spoilers. The plot seemed clear enough to me.

You'd think, then Bacon turned the whole movie upside down.

and it made sense

Top Bottom