• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

justjohn

Need a thin blonde woman with classical good looks?

Phone Nicole Kidman or Naomi Watts

I wish I was a Hollywood casting agent
But none of them look good anymore. Nicole is pushing 50 and naomi watts's time at the top is long gone, unless both are playing grace kelly in her old age.

justjohn

BUWlxFQCQAEeUdh.jpg:large
Dc89 living the dream.

LTWheels

I am a little bit disappointed that GTA has cheaped out on its manual. Was a big fan of the manuals from the old GTA games. Had a lot of personality and humour in them.

FootballFan

Did you redeem it before starting the game? Wondering if you need a GTAV save file for it to work, since it says on the slip that you need a copy of GTAV to download it

I downloaded before even having the game. Took it out for a spin in the middle of the night as soon as I was free to roam. Beautiful.

Linius

You know what's lame, that this iFruit app is only iPhones at the moment. All that time they had to make this game and they didn't even have an Android app ready.

Slizz

Gotta wait 3 hrs for GTA, store near me isn't open till 10AM.

Where are all the 360 people here? Whats this gang shit everyones joining as well?

Top Bottom