• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

GorillaJu

I still have 8 months on my iPhone 4S before the 2 yr contract with it is up, but softbank doesn't give any fucks they're just gonna give me a 5S and forget the money I technically owe on the 4S. and the data plan got even cheaper somehow - down to about £25/m for unlimited data.

And people say Japan is the most expensive country (it probably is actually).

Wilbur

Banned
Given Franklin a gigantic Melbeard and he looks awesome.

Bald, shades, huge beard, black hoody

Rick Ross motherfucker

Although Franklin's got a really wide head so with shades on and a bit of stubble instead he looks a bit like Benteke #ontopic #alsovaguelyracist

zFlg6v6.jpg

confusedandbewilderedgbiyi.gif

From Genoa's reserves to starting a CL match for Milan . . . Maybe it's a blessing that I won't able to watch the game tomorrow.

WJD

I'm boss at tennis.

and to make sure all my posts aren't about GTA V, it's formation time!

De Gea

Fabio
Evans
Rio
Evra

Fellaini
Carrick

Valencia
Rooney
Kagawa

RVP

Think Moyes will want to go hard with a strong team only really giving Vidic a rest for the City game. It keeps the continuity of Rooney/RVP going and actually gives Kagawa some fucking time on the pitch.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I'm hoping to see

DDG; Fabio, Rio, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Fellaini, Kagawa; Rooney, RVP

But if we're winning at the hour get RVP off for Chicha and I want to see Zaha get some game time very soon. It's a shame it's such a tough start to the season.

Linius

Just finished the intro mission, guess I'm about to be able to free roam. And that's what I wanted to test mostly today :D

Wilbur

Banned
If Giggs starts tonight I'm going to do a really angry shit

Prepare yourself mother for this is the reckoning

Just finished the intro mission, guess I'm about to be able to free roam. And that's what I wanted to test mostly today :D

That's what I did. 4 and a half hours, no missions done yet.

whoops

faridmon

I still have 8 months on my iPhone 4S before the 2 yr contract with it is up, but softbank doesn't give any fucks they're just gonna give me a 5S and forget the money I technically owe on the 4S. and the data plan got even cheaper somehow - down to about £25/m for unlimited data.

And people say Japan is the most expensive country (it probably is actually).

Its a funny country. Its cheaper in some areas but more expensive in others. Music and DVD are fucking ridiculous, but Food and clothing is cheaper.

bjaelke

Your account has been suspended.
You are able to change your account profile only. All other functionality has been disabled on your account.
Please contact the Betfair helpdesk for more information
I'm giving you free money each week and this is how you treat me? Drogbadisgrace.gif

Top Bottom