• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Peco

zFlg6v6.jpg

confusedandbewilderedgbiyi.gif

From Genoa's reserves to starting a CL match for Milan . . . Maybe it's a blessing that I won't able to watch the game tomorrow.

You know what's worse than having no job, no money, no GTA5? AC fucking Milan.

I hope they die horribly suffer big time.

Zabojnik

You'd think, then Bacon turned the whole movie upside down.

and it made sense

That's how I understood it too.
Except it's hell, not purgatory. Redemption isn't a real option, is it? The punishment for her being a terrible mother.

How can you miss a live broadcasting of a match for a video game. I'm sure GTA can wait for 90 minutes. -_-

How can you post on GAF while watching BB? I don't know, but people do it.

zFlg6v6.jpg

confusedandbewilderedgbiyi.gif

From Genoa's reserves to starting a CL match for Milan . . . Maybe it's a blessing that I won't able to watch the game tomorrow.

Valter living the dream. Amazing.

sohois

There's no need to pretend with us. We know you called in sick.

Hah, I actually don't even care about GTA, not going to buy it until the PC release
is severely reduced in price
. I figured someone would make that remark, probably should have mentioned

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's how I understood it too.
Except it's hell, not purgatory. Redemption isn't a real option, is it? The punishment for her being a terrible mother.

Spoiler
To me, the plot was much simpler than this. She's (willingly) stuck in a two sided Bermuda triangle loop. No matter how hard she tries, she'll never save her son.

How can you post on GAF while watching BB? I don't know, but people do it.

How can anyone support Inter? I don't know, but people do it.
You know what's worse than having no job, no money, no GTA5? AC fucking Milan.

I hope they die horribly suffer big time.

The best punishment would be merging you with Inter.

Rossazzurri innit

Zabojnik

Spoiler
To me, the plot was much simpler than this. She's (willingly) stuck in a two sided Bermuda triangle loop. No matter how hard she tries, she'll never save her son.

Willingly? As in she's punishing herself for being a bad mother / killing her son? So she's faking her initial amnesia?

Facism

Gold Member
had to go into the options and change the targetting reticule. The standard one is complete fucking trash. The alternative sadly isn't much better. Turned off that snap aim bollocks.

Freewheelin you can find the tennis courts with Michael only, at least they only showed up with Michael

ps3 bros, please talk to me about the frame rate.

Better of the two, still drops when driving in high traffic but it's still good.

Edit: Going by the digital foundry analysis they say it's the better of the two.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Willingly? As in she's punishing herself for being a bad mother / killing her son? So she's faking her initial amnesia?

Spoiler
As in she willingly going back to the ship hoping to reverse her son's death!
The purgatory/punishment interpretation makes more sense though, but it doesn't explain the wind stopping and the electromagnetic storm.

Peco

The best punishment would be merging you with Inter.

Rossazzurri innit

In 1908, Milan experienced a split caused by internal disagreements over the signing of foreign players, which led to the forming of another Milan-based team, F.C. Internazionale Milano.

There's no going back, sorry Inturd.

Linius

I'm guessing it will take a while by doing story missions to get the other two characters right? Well, I'm enjoying Franklin for now. He cool man.

Facism

Gold Member
the shaved pussy comment in the repo mission had me chuckling like wilbz watching liverpool lose crucial games.

Top Bottom