• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

dc89

43SvHmQ.png

May tweak it yet. Got Nigel De Jong on the bench too.

Pearson.

http://i.minus.com/ixEchIs8dTJeE.gif[/IMG

Pearson has been really solid. No mistakes and has made two great runs with the ball, one of which resulted in a goal. James Wilson has made good runs. Hasn't had much to work with. Pereira has been disappointing. Had some good moments showing his individual skill, but less consistent in his passing. He started off playing right behind Wilson and then was moved out right. I think he would do better if he would drop slightly deeper. He has the ability to beat his man easily and is capable of a through ball, but Wilson is his only passing option at times.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, Pearson is good I am hopeful for him.

omgkitty

It was previously announced by Ancelotti, beside why would pick a Real Madrid Goalkeeper when our defense is shocking.

Diego Alves was dirt ass cheap at 3.5 points. Holy shit the site is running like crap for me. I can't get anything done on it.

omgkitty

Fantasy site is down! FUCKERS!!!!

Oops! UEFA.com seems more popular than ever before.
We¹ll be restoring our regular service as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
In the meantime, check our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.

GQman2121

Banned
I hope everyone is having a nice GTA day. I played for four hours last night....I mean, this morning.

Target shooting at the gun range is a lot of fun.

Only compliant so far is that I hate driving with the triggers. I don't understand why they don't offer an option to use the face buttons like GTA IV.

Other than that, it's a pretty impressive package.

Anyway, I think I'm going to do the Turks/Real and not United/Lever.

Meier

Man, Diego Lopez is only 3.5 (!!) but I want Isco and Ronaldo in my team. Maybe next round I'll add him when you get a higher limit per team.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I watched that 14 minute watchdogs video, turned me off personally

Pearson injured his ankle.

Pereira pass to Wilson, who does great to get a shot off, and Pereira scores.

iQDvLbPmVm1fj.gif

United playing with 10 men after a player is sent off.

Clegg

Has Adnan signed for City yet?

In other news I've had GTA V in my bag since 11 thia morning and I still havent played the fucker. On my way home now. Think I'll spend the evening running over cows in a fire engine.

Good thing I made my team a while back.

edit: Pearson, Wilson, and Pereira are the only names worth mentioning. Everyone else will never make it at United. Those 3 have potential.

K1LLER7

Playing GTA earlier, did the first 2/3 missions.

Thankfully it wasn't causing my fan/Fat PS3 to sound like a Jet engine.

Doesn't seem to be working it as much as TLOU was.

Meier

Went ahead and played my wildcard in FPL. Didn't even use it in the first half last season.. but just too many injuries. At least I'm back up to 8th in the GAF league, but now I feel better about my team. Cazorla has been useless and Coutinho is possibly out for some time. Ozil and Ben Afry in.

subtles

I'm broken. My PS3's HDMI port doesn't work anymore as someone (presumably) tried to forcibly insert the cable. I'm told I'll have to replace the entire motherboard and that getting a new PS3 will be better in the long run. I gave my copy of GTA away to a friend who couldn't find any copies since the game is now practically worthless. (No more Moyes Boys)

I hope Pokemon comes soon.

Meier

Good news. TLOU made my PS3 sound like it was going to take off.

Mine was fine for the first 10 hours or so of TLOU and then WOOSH, jet engine time. I traded in my PS3 Fat the minute it started sounding like that. :lol This one is a Slim, so I didn't realize it would ever make the same noise.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United Gaf, chuck Fellaini in tonight or too soon? He hasnt got much experience in champs league, refs arent going to like his physicality.

Blablurn

Some time ago I mentioned something. That something stupid happened. Decided not to tell. It's nothing dramatic, don't worry. but i should rather keep it. sorry again, was really not for the attention.

Top Bottom