• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Blablurn

tumblr_mtah5gi2o41rio24wo2_500.jpg

FootballFan

Milan bros

Honda was pretty disappointing yesterday. Maybe it was just not his day but I expected much more to be honest

Pls. He was playing Bayern, it's like the people who don't see any La Liga talents because they only watch Barca and Madrid. Rarely does a player do well against either of the 2.

If you wanted to see how good Isco was for example you would need to watch when he played against one of the other teams.

I mean, I didn't watch the match and I don't know if Honda was great or anything but it's harsh to judge him vs a team like Bayern, who I assume dominated.

One thing I don't like about gta, is how small the crosshairs is. As it's basically just a white dot, I keep losing it on the screen if it does not automatically snap to an enemy.

Every shooter I play I try to change crosshair into a dot. Ever since Soldier of Fortune.

Wilbur

Banned
All these arsenal bellends putting umlauts in their twitter names is hilarious. Wenger öut

Man GTA is amazing. Got Michael now and done two or three missions with him. Quiffy hair, topaz suit, beard. He's got next levels of swag.

All these arsenal bellends putting umlauts in their twitter names is hilarious. Wenger öut

Man GTA is amazing. Got Michael now and done two or three missions with him. Quiffy hair, topaz suit, beard. He's got next levels of swag.

Bet he's not as swag as my Michael. Chck out the suits in the high-class clothes shop around Vinewood. Fucking beautiful, they are. Struggling for money though, seems a lot more financially constrained than the average GTA. Wish I could buy a different belt, and a black shirt to go with the grey suit. Also, I want to wear a loose tie

Wilbur

Banned
Missed the United game. How was Kagawa?

Bright in the first half. Some good passes, two in particular, and didnt shy away from the ball. Ran out of steam very early in the second half though and he and Rooney still have a problem of occupying the same space.

Don't think he'll start against City but I'd like to see him against Pool in the cup behind a striker.

Wilbur

Banned
Bet he's not as swag as my Michael. Chck out the suits in the high-class clothes shop around Vinewood. Fucking beautiful, they are. Struggling for money though, seems a lot more financially constrained than the average GTA. Wish I could buy a different belt, and a black shirt to go with the grey suit. Also, I want to wear a loose tie

Are they open yet? The only clothes I've found are the ones in ammunation, like the hunting shirt and the camo hoody. Or do I need to get to a particular point, because they don't come up on the map at least anyway so I have no idea where the fuck they are.

Tennis is alright, basic but will be fun online. Golf is really good though.

Bright in the first half. Some good passes, two in particular, and didnt shy away from the ball. Ran out of steam very early in the second half though and he and Rooney still have a problem of occupying the same space.

Don't think he'll start against City but I'd like to see him against Pool in the cup behind a striker.

So would I.

nRg8Z.gif

@Wilbs, think you have to unlock them actually, shouldn;t take long though, only a few missions

Fellaini was a revelation last night. It just showed how badly we've been missing someone like him for years. Tidy, disciplined, won back possession. Perfect really.

Wilbur

Banned
So would I.

nRg8Z.gif

@Wilbs, think you have to unlock them actually, shouldn;t take long though, only a few missions

why don't you worry about baby coutinho ever playing again o.k.

Yeah I gathered as much, thought they'd be on the map when available. I've literally just
rang Lester
, so looking forward to getting into that. Won't be playing again until after the football tonight but think I'm just gonna cruise around. Haven't been out in the countryside with Michael yet.

ATV in the desert and flying off hills is amazing though. The noise of it and the tyre tracks hnnggfhg

WJD

Fellaini was a revelation last night. It just showed how badly we've been missing someone like him for years. Tidy, disciplined, won back possession. Perfect really.

Dunno if I'd go as far as perfect, but I definitely felt we were a lot less prone to being cut to ribbons through the middle as we are with Cleverley/Anderson/Giggs there. Speaking of Giggs, he's so starting on Sunday.

why don't you worry about baby coutinho ever playing again o.k.

Yeah I gathered as much, thought they'd be on the map when available. I've literally just
rang Lester
, so looking forward to getting into that. Won't be playing again until after the football tonight but think I'm just gonna cruise around. Haven't been out in the countryside with Michael yet.

ATV in the desert and flying off hills is amazing though. The noise of it and the tyre tracks hnnggfhg

You'll love the next mission

Coutinho will be back, and Williams is gonna get the twatting of a lifetime when he comes to Anfield :(

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah I was delighted. He wasnt at his best but having a physical presence in midfield really frees up Carrick to be a bit more expansive in his play and I love it. When they have a bit more time together it'll be great. Just a shame Carrick's getting on now and we've signed our midfielder for the decade. Better start practising Tom, you fuck.

Golf is awesome. Got I think -3 after 9 holes. Could have done better but I had fun. :D

I had -8 haha but 5 of them were on the first hole when I was trying to get the hang of it. Got a few birdies at the end. Online tournament will be great when we all gang up on the winner, beat him to death with our clubs and then have a low speed chase in caddies.

Yeah I was delighted. He wasnt at his best but having a physical presence in midfield really frees up Carrick to be a bit more expansive in his play and I love it. When they have a bit more time together it'll be great. Just a shame Carrick's getting on now and we've signed our midfielder for the decade. Better start practising Tom, you fuck.

I had -8 haha but 5 of them were on the first hole when I was trying to get the hang of it. Got a few birdies at the end. Online tournament will be great when we all gang up on the winner, beat him to death with our clubs and then have a low speed chase in caddies.

Sure it wasn't +8? -8 is brilliant in golfery :)

I want to do some countryside races, no rules except for no gunfire and we all drive the same vehicle

Wilbur

Banned
Dunno if I'd go as far as perfect, but I definitely felt we were a lot less prone to being cut to ribbons through the middle as we are with Cleverley/Anderson/Giggs there. Speaking of Giggs, he's so starting on Sunday.

Ugh fuck please no. It'll be Valencia and Young/Welbeck on the wings. Hope Evans plays instead of Rio as well, reckon he needs a rest and he was doing stupid fucking things in the second half.

You'll love the next mission

Coutinho will be back, and Williams is gonna get the twatting of a lifetime when he comes to Anfield :(

Surprised Liverpool didn't really go in for him this summer, but you can't complain with Sakhilla

Btw

Mark Halsey's story is basically what was happening in Italy back then.

Grey area.

What story??

FootballFan

Do u no hw gulf werks bro?

Wilbur

Banned
Cheers Yurt will look now

Sure it wasn't +8? -8 is brilliant in golfery :)

I want to do some countryside races, no rules except for no gunfire and we all drive the same vehicle

Then it was +8! Fuck you I don't know the rules okay

And fuck you FF I play young mans sports

ATV race across the desert man, I'm telling you. It'll be like Motorstorm.

Surprised Liverpool didn't really go in for him this summer, but you can't complain with Sakhilla

I wouldn't be surprised if there's something dodgy about him. Theoretically, ourselves and Arsenal should have been battling for him, but there was barely a rumour about him

Attempted murder, for one. Leg-hanging, Coutz-injuring cunt, for another.

FootballFan

Cheers Yurt will look now

Then it was +8! Fuck you I don't know the rules okay

And fuck you FF I play young mans sports

ATV race across the desert man, I'm telling you. It'll be like Motorstorm.

The Golf is like Tiger Woods 2004
The ATV races are like Motorstorm
The Tennis is like Top Spin 4
haven't tried tennis, hear it's shit though
The living is like Sims
etc

GTA V GotY
after TLoU

The Golf is like Tiger Woods 2004
The ATV races are like Motorstorm
The Tennis is like Top Spin 4
haven't tried tennis, hear it's shit though
The living is like Sims
etc

GTA V GotY
after TLoU

Tennis is too freaking easy and a bit shit, yeah.

But I can't complain, it's an extra activity in a game that has nothing to do with tennis.

SerieA-GAF, how good in shape is Napoli? I know they've won all their matches but, with all respect, those teams they played don't really look all that impressive. Although you could say the same thing about us, Frankfurt aside.

Tennis is too freaking easy and a bit shit, yeah.

But I can't complain, it's an extra activity in a game that has nothing to do with tennis.

Do you know if stats can go down?

Also, is there a reward for triathlons other than stat-boosts?

Don't like being ranked for my mission performance, not sure why but I prefer a two-tone mission setup, you either pass or you fail

Did anyone else turn the GPS off? I'm hoping to learn the layout of the world better without it.

LTWheels

Every shooter I play I try to change crosshair into a dot. Ever since Soldier of Fortune.

Oh I don't mind it as a dot when playing up close to a monitor on a PC, but sitting on a sofa from across the room I lose it in the screen. Would prefer an option for a bigger dot, or a cross than what they have for complex

:lol

The Mail love their Adnan to City story.

I thought he had 2 years left on his contract?

The original reports said he had 2 years left and so does Transfermarkt, but someone on redcafe said that u18 players are only allowed to have a 3 year contract. That makes sense as Pogba was bought in October 2009, but left in 2012 free. So it could very well be true that his contract ends after this season.

Trevor is the best character. I gave him a big bushy beard, longer hair, a red and white cap, blue wife beater with white stars and reptile leather boots. Also some of his missions are hilarious. Like
the one where you go on a rampage killing rednecks

Do you know if stats can go down?

Also, is there a reward for triathlons other than stat-boosts?

Don't like being ranked for my mission performance, not sure why but I prefer a two-tone mission setup, you either pass or you fail

Did anyone else turn the GPS off? I'm hoping to learn the layout of the world better without it.
I don't think so. Haven't read anything about it anywhere (also Rockstar never mentioned it in interviews and previews), so my guess is that stats will only increase and never go down. I haven't tried triathlon yet, maybe today.

I like the mission performance thing, I loved it in RDR and TBOGT, but I know it's going to be a pain in the ass when I'll try to get the trophy.

He will. But Haye is a knob as well, don't like the pair of them.

The Cobra >

Haye is really likable when he isn;t doing his cocky fight buildup routine. Fury seems like a knobend 24/7

You lot had better actually play GTA:O :p

I feel like it takes too long to lose a one-star wanted level

Top Bottom