• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

bjaelke

What Europa games are people watching tonight? No GTA for me this evening cos my housemate's having a lady over and needs the living room for his seduction manoeuvres. Inconsiderate bastard.

I'd love to watch the Valencia - Swansea match but I'm forced to watch Standard - Esbjerg :/

Jack cw

I thought people in the PES thread was saying it was coming day one to Steam?
We had hope because Castlevania LoS was with steamworks and for pre order on steam. PES14 hasnt shown up until now and wont be there tomorrow... PC digital version will be available some time later. Only disc for release. Sucks.

Meier

Its annoying knowing that Michael will lose all of his mony before I get to spend it
:(

Aww man, I shouldn't have read this. Nothing about the context made me think it would be a legit spoiler.

I just got to the part where I select my choice for how to pull off Heist #2. Desperately looking forward to it.

Batigol

Banned
NWsEGFu.jpg

justjohn

We need to steady the ship. Hazard was poor and needs to be dropped vs Fulham, Oscar has been great so far he should stay. Mata, Willian and Oscar with Torres up top will be my preference.

Lampard and Rami. We need JT in there I think Mou realises he needs a leader in EVERY game and having taken off Lampard we fell apart (not that we were playing great with him there).

In my opinion he still needs to go back 4-3-3, and he will.
All I hope is that roman isn't rush and at least gives him another season regardless of what happens. But this is abramovich we're talking about.

Linius

I just got to Trevor, I already love this guy. Whole change of scenery on top of that. Love the country side. All those dirt roads and different vehicles driving out there. Saw one of those little airplanes flying by, the ones they use against pests etc. It's awesome!

Clegg

Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions on phones.

Bought the Lumia 520 as an entry into Windows Phones. If I like it I think I'll get one of the newer models further down the line.

omgkitty

I asked a friend of mine if he wanted to see a movie on Friday night, and told me he couldn't because it was his brothers birthday and he also had to do stuff for his brothers birthday on Sunday too. My friend is 24. His brother is 15. My friend is a fucking idiot.

kharma45

925 is the perfect size as its thinner than all of the high end ones, not to mention way lighter. Sorry, but I really don't like the bulkier feel of the newer one since it just feels bulky. Although the ram is doubled in the newer one, I don't see it attractive for me. I just read somewhere, that they are trying to increase the screen size, and I hope that is bull, because I think the size of the screen is perfect now.

What I mean about the technological leap is the camera feature. Yeah, the app system is quite poor, but those camera in Nokia Lumia higher end are just amazing. The lower end ones don't have that feature, but I get it, they are good for budget.

They're increasing it with the 1520 (it's a 6" 1080p model) but it's mean to be a Galaxy Note competitor. That's just Nokia filling another niche with another model. There's nothing suggesting yet the screen size for the 92x replacement device, they're two totally separate product lines.

Meier

Wait you can sell/trade players in NFL without their agreement ? Doesn't that go against some workers rights or something ?

E: Read up and apparently you can. It can't be nice having to move from one end of US to the other just because they tell you to.

Yeah, that's how all sports work in the US. Their previous contract stands too -- they don't sign a new one unless their new team offers them one. Once you've been around for some time and are a big star, your agent can often get a no-trade clause put into your contract which can be waived if the player decides later he wants to move.

kharma45

Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions on phones.

Bought the Lumia 520 as an entry into Windows Phones. If I like it I think I'll get one of the newer models further down the line.

Good plan. It'll give you an introduction to the OS at least. I think you'll be impressed how it performs for such a budget device.

Meier

And it was Aguero who had the last laugh. He even took his chance to have a dig at rivals United, saying: "Usain was terrible at the beginning, but I realised after a while that he was just trying to wear me out.

"When he started to play properly, he showed some skills though. He is not good enough to play for City, but I think he would have a good chance of getting into the United team."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...City-says-training-partner-Sergio-Aguero.html

The video was pointless but I liked the quote from Kun. They call this "message board material" here in the States.

Fucking hell watching highlights from yesterday. At the first goal Cahill is looking like a confused monkey just looking desperate while the ball is being played around him and on the second he lets his man run away from him at the corner, go back to Bolton please.

Clegg

Pet Shop Boys are on the GTA soundtrack.

Now driving through Los Santos listening to West End Girls.

OMG All Saints are in this game too??

GOTG

Top Bottom