• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

faridmon

I didn't know Spotify had a 10 hour limit. I just resubscribed to facebook, just to listen to Spotify. uninstalled it and thank god, I can deactivate my facebook account as well.

Why say its a free service, when its a trial one.

Bebè truly is terrible.....He left Gonzalo Rodriguez alone when he scored

He is a complete fraud. He wasn´t that great for Rio Ave last season. Paços getting him on a loan is just another example of how mismanaged the team is this year. Getting Costinha as the manager was the worst thing they did, he will be fired before Christmas.

He is a complete fraud. He wasn´t that great for Rio Ave last season. Paços getting him on a loan is just another example of the mismanaged the team this year. Getting Costinha as the manager was the worst thing they did, he will be fired before Christmas.

Yeah, they were awful in the two games they played against us. Poorly organized and didn't know how to defend.

Crazy ass Turkish hools

WcWLam5.jpg

sneaky77

lol Valencia.. although playing with 10 all game.

Good job Swansea except on the uniforms.. damn, I'm guessing the Valencia coach is soon to be cut

justjohn

Good for Swansea but itv need to stop acting like beating valencia is on a par with beating some European heavyweight. This valencia team is a shadow of its former self. Im sure Swansea have spent more money than them.

Lovely goal for Fiorentina. 1st touch for the sub and he scores.

Great touch by Valero for the assist.

If Fiorentina actually take the competition seriously, then I have them as my favourites to win(minus the Champions League rejects|)

Top Bottom