• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Lightning

Banned
Lovely goal for Fiorentina. 1st touch for the sub and he scores.

Great touch by Valero for the assist.

If Fiorentina actually take the competition seriously, then I have them as my favourites to win(minus the Champions League rejects|)
Spurs have to be right up there as well. Hope we don't get lumped in it.

Meier

Woooow, Wigan could have/should have scored there. What a wasted run!

Are you even informed about the current situation at PSV? We are building a new team. Our average age is less than 20 years...

What's going on with Rekik? Is his injury long term?

Elchele

Brøndby are apparently on the edge of signing Boulahrouz.... What the fuck are you doing with your career Boulahrouz, jesus christ.

Can't hate on Brøndby, they gave us this gem:

5059290-.jpg

(lol: at the bg)

Lightning

Banned
Are you even informed about the current situation at PSV? We are building a new team. Our average age is less than 20 years...
You miss the point though. If those players see no future in the league they will leave before you get the best out of them anyway and you will be nothing but a dvelopment feeder club.

Games like this PSV need to be winning. Can't make excuses.

confuziz

Banned
You miss the point though. If those players see no future in the league they will leave before you get the best out of them anyway and you will be nothing but a dvelopment feeder club.

Well apparently this PSV team is below the level in the EL. That is an excuse. They are just not good enough.

Yep. Listen to this guy, he should know. He supports Arsenal.

Linius

Well apparently this PSV team is below the level in the EL. That is an excuse. They are just not good enough.

If that was really true we should bag you guys 0-5 this sunday. And that's not gonna happen. There's something wrong with them for sure, but I refuse to believe they are below teams like whatever team it is they're playing now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Borussia Dortmund goalkeeper Mitchell Langerak won’t forget Lorenzo Insigne’s free kick in a hurry – he chipped his teeth on the upright!

The shot-stopper came off the bench in last night’s Champions League game after Roman Weidenfeller was sent off at the San Paolo.

When trying to stop Insigne’s magnificent curling free kick, Langerak hurled himself across the face of goal – and ended up planting his face in the goalpost.

“Off to get my ‘teef’ fixed! Post 1 – Langerak 0” wrote the player on his Instagram page.

Insigne was shown video of the goal and specifically the replay where you can see the chunk of tooth flying out of Langerak’s mouth.

His immediate response was “Mamma mia!”

langerak-teeth490sg.jpg

Milan will big-dick its way through the group stage. Then Allegri will flop as per usual

His first year against Spurs was a bit of a flop, but I don't know how you can consider the last two years as flops seeing as they went out to Barca. Especially last year when the lack of quality meant Niang was starting.

Peco

Borja Valero is one of best midfielders in the world. He's simply amazing, if he keeps this kind of form he must play for la Roja in Brazil 2014, he's up there with the best right now.

And Montella's football IQ is exquisite, he knows shit and with a proper big club behind him he could win important things.

The chants against us and Galliani make me smile. Guess what Fiore, I hate Uncle Fester too.

Wes

venison crêpe
Should I be updating to iOS 7.0 or not? Is it going to make some of my previous apps not work?

(i only got this phone last month)

Meier

No wonder its hard to build your finances in GTAV

You only get paid for about a quarter of the fucking missions

I didn't know the percentage, but I'm not surprised. I notice money is hard to come by.. even on the side missions where you're helping people with jobs and stuff, they rarely pay you. Punks.

http://i.minus.com/iNGtYHj2mgSqF.gif[IMG]

Oompf.[/QUOTE]

YIKES! I'm impressed he was able to play on after that. That looks brutal.

Linius

Damn, nasty stuff from Langerak.

Oh and about GTA V and money, it doesn't help if you screw up your first heist mission. I lost part of the money due to unforseen circumstances. And it turned out I missed two of the cabinets inside the store. So I got next to nothing out of it. While I see others walking away with 700.000 :(

Oh and about GTA V and money, it doesn't help if you screw up your first heist mission. I lost part of the money due to unforseen circumstances. And it turned out I missed two of the cabinets inside the store. So I got next to nothing out of it. While I see others walking away with 700.000 :(

I got about 700k I think

I thought Michael would get nothing from that job, to pay off that Mexican fella

Bit silly that properties appear on the maps of characters who can't buy them.

Buying the golf course will become my life's work

Wilbur

Banned

Loool you suck.
I got every single one, 4.5m, one of the guys died and I picked up his bag, walked away with 700k for Michael and 250k for Franklin

Linius

Yeah is there any point to actually giving people their money back? Seems kind of pointless.

I read stories where it was very profitable. More in the spoiler, just in case.

Two people (at least) reported they returned something and later got an email from that random person and received a gift of 100.000. Turned out the guy was some super rich person.

Top Bottom