• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Meier

I found a purse with $500.

Took it back to the owner and only got $50.

;_;
Same thing happened to me... I was tempted to keep it since I was poor at the time. I also returned a guy's stolen bike and I got no reward! The thief/teenage punk wouldn't stop so I had to pop him. Sorry, buddy.

Linius

I got about 700k I think

I thought Michael would get nothing from that job, to pay off that Mexican fella

Bit silly that properties appear on the maps of characters who can't buy them.

Buying the golf course will become my life's work

Loool you suck.
I got every single one, 4.5m, one of the guys died and I picked up his bag, walked away with 700k for Michael and 250k for Franklin

I hate you guys :(

Should have thought about picking up the bag of that loser that crashed his motorcycle. But yeah, heat of the moment, I only thought about escaping. And now I'm still broke and can't buy shit. Well at least Trevor got money already so I could buy the airstrip.

Yeah is there any point to actually giving people their money back? Seems kind of pointless.

I helped some dude out who had his bike robbed and then a couple of in-game days later
I got an email from him, turned out he was the CEO of some company and he gave me 500 shares worth about $50,000 in total
!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BlaBUUUURN!, how's Marchisio's chinese here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGUaYPAyn8k

Pepe :(

On twitter everyone is saying that Llorente scored in a training match. God we're so desperate
KuGsj.gif

But here's the interesting part, Conte was experimenting with a 3-4-3! (Gio-Llion-Vuci)
3AQmK.gif

Garjon

Spurs are dominating this match in every way at this early stage apart from the scoreline. I fully expect them to lose 1-0 for some reason.

Zabojnik

On twitter everyone is saying that Llorente scored in a training match. God we're so desperate
KuGsj.gif

But here's the interesting part, Conte was experimenting with a 3-4-3! (Gio-Llion-Vuci)
3AQmK.gif

3-4-3? Non ci credo manco se lo vedo.
Conte PLS.

I got $12 and the popo chasing me.

Then I got wasted and the hospital cost me $300 :'(

Bah. As expected from a 7/10 game, I guess.

Garjon

What is up with the fonts on the kits of some teams this season? Tromso's looks like the players wrote their own names on the backs of their shirts.

I wonder if Arsenal have a replacement in mind in case Wenger does decide to walk away from us?

I pray everyday he does. It makes me so angry to hear him say he is worried that the squad is a little short when he had three months to add depth.

My personal favourites to take over would be Frank Rijkaard or Prandelli if he walks away from the national team.

Most likely will be de Boer, Laudrup or Bergkamp

Top Bottom