• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

subtles

Eriksen may not be prolific but he scores some incredible goals.

i2TG1JEiKdcvD.gif

Meier

Eriksen may not be prolific but he scores some incredible goals.

http://i.minus.com/i2TG1JEiKdcvD.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh my, that's a stunner. Viktor Fischer is going to blow people away whenever some EPL team steals him from Ajax (hopefully City).

Added Eriksen to my FPL team after using the wild card.

dc89

the gf is playing GTA V. She says she's "not really feeling it right now" She misses the "old characters like, Nico, Roman and Lil Jacob."

I guess she loved the Oscar worthy story of GTA IV.

Money is seriously tough to come by in GTA. Somehow I wasted the 100k Trevor had on almost nothing. Did the stock market trick but got too greedy and waited longer to get even more, instead of cashing a million I only got 600k with Michael.

Showaddy

GTA IV was the first GTA game she played, she actually finished it before me. Well... I never finished it lol.

I was going to say, by the time I'd finished IV the characters had really started to annoy me. I'd love to see some of the TBOGT characters back though, Yusuf Amir in particular.

Meier

I was going to say, by the time I'd finished IV the characters had really started to annoy me. I'd love to see some of the TBOGT characters back though, Yusuf Amir in particular.

I never did play Gay Tony or Lost and the Damned despite buying that standalone disc copy. Not sure if I'd be able to now either.. might feel like such a huge step back.

I feel like the radio kinda blows in this one. There's TOO much really.. scrolling through the music is kinda cumbersome. Would have preferred an all 80s channel, all 90s, etc. too. Non-Stop Pop is good but I'd like more. I've only heard Robyn once and that was for like 15 seconds.

GTA IV was the first GTA game she played, she actually finished it before me. Well... I never finished it lol.

Haha, i Still havent finished it and I got the gtaIV ps3 bundle. I plan for it to be the final game i play on my PS3 backlog before jumping to the PS4.

dc89

Never played the expansions!

Haha, i Still havent finished it and I got the gtaIV ps3 bundle. I plan for it to be the final game i play on my PS3 backlog before jumping to the PS4.

GTA IV is a pretty big game! I'd have to start playing now haha.

----

hZi8rzc.jpg

Meme generator won't work for me, someone do a proper job. For the love of God, don't tell me I'm late with this. Pls.

the gf is playing GTA V. She says she's "not really feeling it right now" She misses the "old characters like, Nico, Roman and Lil Jacob."

'I think we should start seeing other people'

That convoy song in GTAV is fucking awful btw

Splatt

I never did play Gay Tony or Lost and the Damned despite buying that standalone disc copy. Not sure if I'd be able to now either.. might feel like such a huge step back.

I haven't played GTA V
PC master race only
but Gay Tony is a really good game and while it will definetely be a step back, I think it's worth playing.

Also, it's about 7-8 hours long, which for me is the perfect length for games.

As for Lost and the Damned, I thought it was average. I didn't like the whole biker motif and motorbikes in GTA IV don't handle all that well.

Linius

I thought Wooden and Dutch gaf said Ericksen sucked?

Nah, only Wooden said that based on his games with NT. For Ajax he never really reached his full potential but he showed some great matches and good numbers for an attacking midfielder. Especially the last half of the previous season and during the start of this season he upped his game. Seems like he's continuing to do this at Spurs.

Viktor Fischer is going to blow people away whenever some EPL team steals him from Ajax (hopefully City).

You made me actually laugh out loud. Sweet dreams brother Meier.

bud

dc, please tell me you perform cunnilingus on her while she plays gta.

please.

kharma45

I'll not lie, I think I preferred GTA IV thus far. Only 3 hours in or so.

Showaddy

I feel like the radio kinda blows in this one. There's TOO much really.. scrolling through the music is kinda cumbersome. Would have preferred an all 80s channel, all 90s, etc. too. Non-Stop Pop is good but I'd like more. I've only heard Robyn once and that was for like 15 seconds.

TBOGT might feel like a step back from V but it was a fairly decent improvement graphics wise over IV, the shitty Vaseline blur and the grainy effects got removed and the character models look a lot better. Also it's got a lot of the craziness that IV lacked like tanks, parachutes and some really OP weapons.

bud

i did my first heist today. do they get better and more complex? this was fairly straight-forward.

i just went to los santos with trevor to stay at the other guy's nephew's place
. it's not really clicking with me so far to be honest.

i mostly listen to the pop station. "music sounds better with you" is such a great song.

GQman2121

Banned
Just turned on my PS3 to watch last night's Always Sunny. I look at my friends list, 12 people online, 11 playing GTA, 1 playing Sonic Unleashed. Fady is a funny guy.

Top Bottom