• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Wes

venison crêpe
i did my first heist today. do they get better and more complex? this was fairly straight-forward.

i just went to los santos with trevor to stay at the other guy's nephew's place
. it's not really clicking with me so far to be honest.

i mostly listen to the pop station. "music sounds better with you" is such a great song.

That's by Stardust yeah. The best is called Modjo - Lady and if it hasn't been on your mp3 player of choice for the past 10 years then there's something wrong with you.

FootballFan

Just turned on my PS3 to watch last night's Always Sunny. I look at my friends list, 12 people online, 11 playing GTA, 1 playing Sonic Unleashed. Fady is a funny guy.

If he played GTA he would just try to negotiate in a friendly manner to the banks to give him all their money. No guns.

Btw you talking about the sunny episode where the whole episode is like a metaphor for TV shows and how Sunny never win any awards?

edit
I see it is, since you said last night's Always Sunny.

K1LLER7

I've only completed 10% of GTA V and I already think it's better than GTA IV.

Prefer the setting of LS, the driving is better, although the aiming while driving could improve.

Can't wait to play online with the Moyes Boys.

Linius

25% in this game now and loving it. Just did the helicopter mission, superb stuff. Oh and I love listening to Radio Gaga in GTA V :p

kharma45

Thing with GTA V is I think it'll take me longer to really bond with the characters simply because you're controlling more than one.

I prefer the settings in V and the mechanics of it but story/character wise it's not got me as good as IV has in the same time period.

Linius

gwex-500x500.jpg

Oh Ubisoft :lol

GQman2121

Banned
I wonder if the developers at Ubi are playing GTA V right now, and thinking.......

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

If he played GTA he would just try to negotiate in a friendly manner to the banks to give him all their money. No guns.

Btw you talking about the sunny episode where the whole episode is like a metaphor for TV shows and how Sunny never win any awards?

edit
I see it is, since you said last night's Always Sunny.

That's the one. Just finished it. Excellent episode. Loved all the jokes. TV bar Vs. their TV bar was very clever.

WJD

My girlfriend loves GTA V too. Like, she's one of the most sadistic players I've seen; earlier she was riding over one woman's face in her car for literally 10 minutes. Over and over and over she went with this disturbing little giggle. I don't know whether I should be concerned or aroused.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
gwex-500x500.jpg

Oh Ubisoft :lol

Have they shown anything that makes controlling parts of the city fun? I have seen one thing that was good and that was when they literally made the lights of the whole city go out, which was phenomenal. Other than nothing they show me makes me think they are fun mechanics.

FootballFan

Have they shown anything that makes controlling parts of the city fun? I have seen one thing that was good and that was when they literally made the lights of the whole city go out, which was phenomenal. Other than nothing they show me makes me think they are fun mechanics.

Asscreed 2.0

Seriously, the first time you turn off the traffic lights it will be awesome, but how long until it becomes boring. I say real fast.

Game looks less and less appealing to me every new video they release.

Napoli should enjoy their Dortmund victory. Looking forward to them coming to the emirates. Should be a cracking game.

I am very worried. They will sit back and let us have the ball and then counter with lightning quick counters. I was mainly watching Arsenal but had Napoli on the side and they could have had three or four more.

It will take Arsenal at are best to beat them.

Elchele

I really like the idea of Watch_dogs, but it'll turn out as Asscreed 2.0 as FootballFan said and I'll hate it.

I hope it to be more like Splinter Cell Conviction and less as Asscreed but Ubi will disappoint me as usual.

I was hoping Watch Dogs would be good, nothing spectacular. Just good at least. Something to play on the PS4 that is fun, now I'll just wait for the reviews for both it and the BF4 port.

Killzone looks amazing graphically, may just grab that bundle.

Kyoufu

I was hoping Watch Dogs would be good, nothing spectacular. Just good at least. Something to play on the PS4 that is fun, now I'll just wait for the reviews for both it and the BF4 port.

Killzone is looking like a must buy for me. Looks better and better with each demo.

Hope we beat Hull on Saturday.

FootballFan

Yeah haha

Did he give a return date? :lol

Tell him that I said Ultimate Team sucks.

No bundles announced here yet. Waiting patiently.

got a call from the local Media Markt, asking me to confirm my PS4 pre-order. i'm the first in line, lol. probably won't even be able to pick it up on the 29th, gotta wait till Sunday.

Batigol

Banned
My girlfriend loves GTA V too. Like, she's one of the most sadistic players I've seen; earlier she was riding over one woman's face in her car for literally 10 minutes. Over and over and over she went with this disturbing little giggle. I don't know whether I should be concerned or aroused.

Aroused my man.

I've been walking around with Chop for ages setting him on old women. It's great

GorillaJu

Going to pick up my new iPhone 5S today though I'm not sure why. I don't play games, I don't really do anything that warrants the increase in horsepower. I guess I just want the latest phone :lol

K1LLER7

Got a contacts fitting appointment tomorrow. Not sure wether to get monthly or daily contacts. Favouring towards the daily ones.

Top Bottom