• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Meier

It's insane. The bank balance some of the more dedicated players have blows my mind.

I haven't enjoyed the game as much as I thought I would online as the AC community has been difficult to get into, but maybe that's just me.

My wife and I go to each other's towns but I've never been to anyone else's. She's really into the game though and is way beyond me. Has a whole bunch of stores and stuff that I don't have yet.

I did finally get a real art piece from Redd yesterday and it then unlocked the second floor of the Museum town project so that's cool. She's already given me a silver shovel and fishing pole though.

Labadal

Another fudfklsgjhdgjing game that ends with 2 shots for each team in FIFA14. I can't attack for shit. Tempted to break the controller. Feels like the computer is all over my players and I don't even attempt dribbles with the RS because there is no point in trying when you're so bad. Fuck this game.

I'll go play another ten games now.

Slizz

That's what I usually do, but everyone that I want to play with are busy today.

Yeah then it doesn't really matter. I was playing the demo earlier with it on the most difficult settings and the CPU basically held the ball the entire game with me chasing shadows.

subtles

My wife and I go to each other's towns but I've never been to anyone else's. She's really into the game though and is way beyond me. Has a whole bunch of stores and stuff that I don't have yet.

I did finally get a real art piece from Redd yesterday and it then unlocked the second floor of the Museum town project so that's cool. She's already given me a silver shovel and fishing pole though.

I'd invite you over but my town is a mess at the moment. The first time I bought a painting from Redd I was told it was a counterfeit and I was seething. Is she into the turnip business? I wonder what all the rage is about as I've never gotten decent prices.

subtles

FootyGAF, have some Steam love.

FTL: DTQI3-7DTDQ-D55YL
Fez: CMTJ9-F5LWT-F7AD0
Brütal Legend: QI0BP-6IRKA-X3I90
Mark of the Ninja: KKDLW-I27FR-29TR3
Trine 2: Complete Story RZII8-ELVV4-QCX8X

Bless your kind soul. I'd love Trine 2 but it feels utterly rude for some reason so I'll pass. Wonderful gesture though.

Hixx

loooooool Paolo is playing in Steve Harper's thing and he runs out at Sid James blowing the crowd kisses
KuGsj.gif

http://telly.com/12FJJAH -- vid of it from SSN

L1NETT

Is the PES 14 demo only available for PS3?

Nah got it on my 360.

Pretty top so far, although the goalkeepers and some of the defending is a bit iffy. Also there are some really weird camera switches. Oh and Lescott's first touch is laughably accurate.

But Jim Beglin = -10 points.

Meier

I'd invite you over but my town is a mess at the moment. The first time I bought a painting from Redd I was told it was a counterfeit and I was seething. Is she into the turnip business? I wonder what all the rage is about as I've never gotten decent prices.
Yeah, I hadn't seen Redd in ages but was on the look out since she explained the way to get the better museum (one item of each type donated and talk to Blathers 7 days in a row) and I finally saw him again yesterday. I looked a guide up online so I didn't get a fake.. it's actually kind of impressive the level they've gone with them.

My wife never does the turnips. I've done it twice and made a minor profit the first time, but the other day I bought like 300 for 95 and the price was never anywhere near as high the entire week. Ended up selling them in her town for like 72 or something each (they were in the 40s in mine). Doubt I'll bother again. :p

Looks like lurkers got to FEZ and Brutal Legend before I could. Thanks anyway.

I think I already have Brutal Legend. If I do, I'll give you my key when I get home.

Lightning

Banned
Why would Arsenal be in for him? As much as I'd like to see him play for us, seems kind of dumb to sign another CAM.
Makes no sense for us to be in for him. Totally not needed and barring a horror run of injuries I can't see where his game time is coming from.

He comes here he better get used to the wing because that's where he'll be played.

Clegg

Dunno if it's been mentioned already but Januzaj has been named in United's squad for the Under 19 Champions League. Being speculated that United's coaches want him to keep playing games rather than just train with the first team squad which is all Lingard and Larnell Cole are doing .

Slizz

FIFA 14 will not be a launch buy this year. GTAV is gonna absorb too much of my time I already know.... Then whenever the online launches it really goes down.

Meier

I have GTA V preordered for 360 as well. Not sure how much online I'll do. Gotta see what my RL friends' plans are.. may join their clan or whatever they call them, but if Footy GAF does one for 360 as well, I'll look into it.

omgkitty

Makes no sense for us to be in for him. Totally not needed and barring a horror run of injuries I can't see where his game time is coming from.

He comes here he better get used to the wing because that's where he'll be played.

He threw a hissy fit for being played out there at Moscow.

omgkitty

Yeah he won't come and don't want him to come. Cazorla and Ozil with Rosicky as back up are plenty for the ACM position.

Could you imagine it though?

-----------------Giroud------------------
--------------------------------------------
-Cazorla-------Ozil--------Honda--
--------------------------------------------
--------Ramsey-----Arteta-----------

Replace Giroud with possibly a world class striker (lol) and Arteta with someone like Gundogan or Bender. Go with the traditional 4-2-3-1, with the middle 3 all being attacking midfielders, moving around and interchanging. All 3 of those players brings a different sort of something to the mix and don't all play the same. Honda will never sign for us though as I don't think we're genuinely interested. Would rather see this though:

Reus---------Giroud--------Walcott
---------------------------------------------
------Ozil---------------Cazorla-------
---------------------------------------------
---------------Arteta---------------------

Slizz

Check with Linius, he said he was making one.

I'll join whatever, I have no idea about GTAV other than 3 different playable characters and the online is supposed to be good. I've managed to stay that in the dark
I literally only know about game shit because of this thread

Top Bottom