• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Yen

Went in GTA V OT.

whatFRIENDS.gif

Saw pictures of someone installing the game. Left straight away.

Spoiler alert: Some criminals kill people

Read some GTA5 spoilers that made me more excited for the game, but it was a pretty big one so you might want to stay away if you're anal about it.

That's like the time I spoiled F1.

Cars go round a track.

That would be a spoiler. Personally I only watch the start to see if anyone crashes.

subtles

You should have gotten more involved man. We've done lots of catologue parties so people can get stuff. The Crossing community is all about sharing. Well except for Lazybones, he seems to be charging for all his shit but also offers bells for everything he wants. He doesn't get too well with the system. Anyways, if you need anything just send me an PM and I can check what I can do. I have loads in my catalogue so if you want some items that can be ordered I'm pretty sure I can help you. And if it's not me then there will be someone else in the thread. Philia for instance has her golden badge already.

Thanks. You'll probably never believe the story of why I didn't really click with the place but that's alright. I've gotten back into the game after a bit of a hiatus so I'll be sure to stop by the thread when I finally get my town in order. (The citizens have gone rabid during my absence)

Just kidding, I love em.

dc89

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1187226_10150456736899953_1986099110_n.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/557768_10150456737129953_1066703226_n.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1004542_10150456736969953_328150859_n.jpg[/IMG

fock yeah[/QUOTE]

I let you post these dude. I can show you the PR ropes if you wish?

Suen

Dortmund-GAF I see that there are some news about interest from you in Carlos Vela. Could be a very good signing, he's not exactly this big signing or someone who'd straight away replace someone of Lewandowski's quality but he's pretty good, has done pretty ok in the league and I can see him only becoming better. 12 goals and 7 assists in his loan season to Sociedad but he did so much better last season (with 14 goals and 12 assists in the league) and stayed much more consistent from the games I saw him in. It would be a good signing.

edit:

Nice pics PantyPhantom, thanks.

Linius

Thanks. You'll probably never believe the story of why I didn't really click with the place but that's alright. I've gotten back into the game after a bit of a hiatus so I'll be sure to stop by the thread when I finally get my town in order. (The citizens have gone rabid during my absence)

Just kidding, I love em.

Well, try me :p

Also, I imagine you lost a couple of villagers if you were away a long time?

Arnie

FROM OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, TONY BARRETT:

Johnson out for six weeks (not 10, as rumoured).

Wisdom to deputise at RB

STURRIDGE FIT FOR SWANSEA

Nw1vwg1.jpg

Meier

3 or 4 really not sure

doesn't matter though we've got Django

He actually only has 2 games left on the ban since the COC game versus Notts County counts. The Man U COC game will be his first back (well, the first he is eligible to be back for).

Gündogan on his new contract:
"I can't tell you anything new. The talks are still going. When there's something to announce, we'll do it."
"No, I won't say anything about what we talk at the moment. You need to show patience just like I must do with my injury. *laughs*"

Fuck you, Ilkay

subtles

Well, try me :p

Also, I imagine you lost a couple of villagers if you were away a long time?
Ok, lol.

I honestly don't know how to type this without sounding petty but here goes.

There were only a few people I really clicked with on that thread; yourself from Footygaf fame and a few others I added at the release of the game. Over time the people on my list stopped playing Animal Crossing, and other members I tried adding on the forum weren't so interested in exchanging friend codes as circles had already been established by that time.

Then, Shin Megami Tensei IV happened.

While engrossed in the title (I can't recommend it enough btw) the few members I still had who played AC (including you :'( ) deleted me for reasons I could only assume relate to FC size as they were very active on that forum but haven't been online forever on the 3DS. Seeing how happy you and those other members were with the title I decided to quietly step aside rather than make things awkward, which I'm sure as hell they are now.

Linius, pls understand.

Surprisingly only the villagers I disliked have left, so I'm ok on that front.

Linius

Ok, lol.

I honestly don't know how to type this without sounding petty but here goes.

There were only a few people I really clicked with on that thread; yourself from Footygaf fame and a few others I added at the release of the game. Over time the people on my list stopped playing Animal Crossing, and other members I tried adding on the forum weren't so interested in exchanging friend codes as circles had already been established by that time.

Then, Shin Megami Tensei IV happened.

While engrossed in the title (I can't recommend it enough btw) the few members I still had who played AC (including you :'( ) deleted me for reasons I could only assume relate to FC size as they were very active on that forum but haven't been online forever on the 3DS. Seeing how happy you and those other members were with the title I decided to quietly step aside rather than make things awkward, which I'm sure as hell they are now.

Linius, pls understand.

Surprisingly only the villagers I disliked have left, so I'm ok on that front.

I can get your point. And yes indeed, I deleted people to add others. Nintendo capped the size of your FC list at a way too small amount.

Happened to some regulars in the thread too, I kept adding and deleting people except for maybe 10 to 15 people I played on a regular basis with. And I gotta admit some sort of circle was created by a group of people which included me who got together online more often. Then big cataloging events happened so everybody joined in ultimately. I think the main thing to get involved is just respond to trade offers or throw in a post of yourself. Once the ball starts rolling there are plenty of deals to be made.

So just PM me if you need some stuff and monitor the thread a bit. If you something pop up that you want like people offering things for trade just step in if you feel like it.

Arnie

Six weeks from the time of his injury or from now?

I assume it's six weeks from now.

One year anniversary of the Hillsborough report tomorrow, expect lots of new information to surface. Some good stuff already from Barrett talking about how the criminal investigation is going. I'm just glad that it is. Just over a year ago such a thing seemed like wild optimism.

DC, have you played heavy rain? Not saying that's what should be done to your finger, but I can assure it works and that finger is pointless anyway.

subtles

I can get your point. And yes indeed, I deleted people to add others. Nintendo capped the size of your FC list at a way too small amount.

Happened to some regulars in the thread too, I kept adding and deleting people except for maybe 10 to 15 people I played on a regular basis with. And I gotta admit some sort of circle was created by a group of people which included me who got together online more often. Then big cataloging events happened so everybody joined in ultimately. I think the main thing to get involved is just respond to trade offers or throw in a post of yourself. Once the ball starts rolling there are plenty of deals to be made.

So just PM me if you need some stuff and monitor the thread a bit. If you something pop up that you want like people offering things for trade just step in if you feel like it.

Don't worry about it. My primary interest in the title was always just looking around at the awesome towns Gaffers could come up with but there have been screenshots aplenty I guess. As I've mentioned earlier I have no idea how you lot will manage when Pokemon comes around (assuming there's a firm interest) but good luck.

I'll be sure to stop by when I get things in order.

Wilbur

Banned
Read some GTA5 spoilers that made me more excited for the game, but it was a pretty big one so you might want to stay away if you're anal about it.

Are they in the OT?

I'm a spoiler hound. Read wikis and search reddit for Breaking Bad spoilers lol

dont give a fuck

subtles

I know many of you don't care for Pokemon but I thought the few that do might appreciate this.

Apologies in advance.

I wanted to share some beautiful artwork with you all. Our site is doing a large team-based tournament and two of our artists created logos for the teams. We did all the names based on actual locations in the games:

logo_flames310.png
logo_cones310.png

logo_rollouts310.png
logo_chargers310.png

logo_stars310.png
logo_ninjas310.png

logo_rockets310.png
logo_jets310.png

logo_gamblers310.png
logo_holyspirits310.png

logo_bravebirds310.png
logo_islanders310.png

Wilbur

Banned
I know many of you don't care for Pokemon but I thought the few that do might appreciate this.

Apologies in advance.

Saw that the other day. I don't really get what they're for but they're amazing anyway.

I'd be far more hyped for XY if GTA wasn't a week away, but I'm fucking hyped nevertheless.
DAT T-REX

subtles

Saw that the other day. I don't really get what they're for but they're amazing anyway.

I'd be far more hyped for XY if GTA wasn't a week away, but I'm fucking hyped nevertheless.
DAT T-REX

The multiplayer goes online two weeks before the game's release which is downright mean. A lot of property will be bought while the rest of us are catching Pokemon.

Linius

Dividing my time over GTA V, Pokemanz, Animal Crossing, Netflix, other TV shows, going to gigs, social stuff, work and studying.

Can't.

Clegg

First day of new uni semester is on Monday. Have lectures from 1 till 5 on Tuesday. Can't really ditch the second day of new year just for GTA.

Shit.

Top Bottom