• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

pulga

Banned
keep-calm-and-isco-is-here.png

Hnnnnnggggggg

You know it baby.

Isco Balon d'Or 2015

pulga

Banned
Ahaha Conte is mad again

Antonio, you know how this goes, just ignore them.

I really dont understand this. Back to back leagues, and people still question Conte. Llorente will play when he's ready for the top level. Im sure he'll get Coppa games and time against provincial teams.

West Ham are toilet, they don't look like they will ever score a goal again. Just defend the set plays and Everton will win for sure.

Our only remotely worthwhile striker is out and we've been hamstrung in our transfer dealings by financial "fair play", what the fuck do you expect?

BT Sport commentator said that the United penalty last week has split opinion on whether it was or not. Who are these morons exactly? It was outside the box (ignoring whether it was actually a foul or not), no question.

Very harsh penalty for me. Good save by Guzan.

Mark Halsey said before the match referees were briefed not to give penalties as they get more grief for giving them than not (I assume if theres ANY element of doubt) and then Chris Foy does that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So that's Benteke out of our COC game on Tuesday.

all according to keikaku

Top Bottom