• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Hieberrr

Y BAYERN MATCHES ALWAYS IN RUSSIAN >__>
LLShC.gif

PowderedToast

just got back from the pub, struggling to find any positives.

i remember aspas impressing in the pre-season, which again suggests maybe the guy just can't hack it in the PL. he only flourishes when he has ages the the ball against much weaker opposition. i can't remember the last time rodgers subbed a player at HT who wasn't injured

4 CB, i understand rodgers' reasoning, last season they ran at us and we fucking crumbled. but we had NOTHING going forward. brendan rectified it quickly and yet the subs were still arse.

sahko mostly impressed, think he will be a top player.

moses has quality, but i probably won't miss seeing the back of him once the seasons over. get some lazy vibes from him, but still pleased to see him getting past his man more often than not.

gerrard, lucas..good god. we need options for days like this

It was a throwback to the West Brom and Aston Villa games at Anfield last season. RAWK is also going to have to be actively avoided until Wednesday.

Missed Allen big time.

I'm genuinely upset and will avoid anything football today because I might get even more upset. We just can't be throwing away games like that.

I've been saying that Gerrard shouldn't be playing much especially when he is playing bad.

How was Sahko? Is he getting better or still look rusty? Looks like the defense did okay except for the corner they scored the goal on.

just got back from the pub, struggling to find any positives.

i remember aspas impressing in the pre-season, which again suggests maybe the guy just can't hack it in the PL. he only flourishes when he has ages the the ball against much weaker opposition. i can't remember the last time rodgers subbed a player at HT who wasn't injured

4 CB, i understand rodgers' reasoning, last season they ran at us and we fucking crumbled. but we had NOTHING going forward. brendan rectified it quickly and yet the subs were still arse.

sahko mostly impressed, he is a top player.

moses has quality, but i probably won't miss seeing the back of him once the seasons over.

gerrard, lucas..good god. we need options for days like this

Glad to hear. I really do like him.

I think Aspas need more time being that it's his first season here so I can't pass judgement on him quite yet.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
To me the midfield pairing is Liverpool's biggest weakness. If they played Henderson with Lucas they would be much stronger, Gerrard is easily bypassed and his age is becoming a huge hindrance.

To me the midfield pairing is Liverpool's biggest weakness. If they played Henderson with Lucas they would be much stronger, Gerrard is easily bypassed and his age is becoming a huge hindrance.

He still makes those 5 yard dashes to win the ball in the centre, but his legs can't get him there quickly enough anymore, and he just takes himself out of the game and leaves us outnumbered as their midfield and forwards run at our back 5

ShogunX

Sakho looked great today, the only real positive.

That challenge on Osvaldo was sublime. It immobilised him.

Mignolet showed why he is a much better shot stopper than Reina. The save from Osvaldo straight after the goal was top class and so was the triple save.

LTWheels

I'm genuinely upset and will avoid anything football today because I might get even more upset. We just can't be throwing away games like that.

I've been saying that Gerrard shouldn't be playing much especially when he is playing bad.

How was Sahko? Is he getting better or still look rusty? Looks like the defense did okay except for the corner they scored the goal on.

Glad to hear. I really do like him.

If think Sahko played alright. He did ok defensively at left back but not great at going forward. When he was moved to centre back along side Toure I thought he looks quite solid. Made one crunching sliding tackle.

bud

someone please inform ramires that he's not some magician who can dribble past three opponents at any given time during a game.

Top Bottom