• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

faridmon

Duff is still quality. Why Chelsea let him go is another thing I will never understand.
EDIT: Lol, forgot that he played for Newcastle when they relegated.

PowderedToast

i wonder if rodgers sees sakho and toure as his main CB's

it's more than just the fact agger was subbed off (you can make the case he was to blame for the goal). i think we've promised sakho serious game time. we payed a good amount for him and i don't think rodgers at all fancies two left footed CB's, so agger gets the axe

but he made him vice captain, although that was back when we were seriously short in defence

i mean there's no reason for sakho to leave a CL team sitting on the bench unless we said "you are going to play". he'll want to feature in the WC and make a case for himself.

edit: or does he want to go back 3??

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mourinho has been talking about trying to get Chelsea to play a certain way

Has he ever mentioned what way this is? Because to a layman its fucking confusing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't mind it

/dead can fuck off though

I love /dead
KuGsj.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I remain, as always, significantly dissapointed in Darren Bents quality

H13

We should put essien on dm,not ramires.
ramires like to go front
when the opposing team counter,we are freaking clueless

GorillaJu

To me the midfield pairing is Liverpool's biggest weakness. If they played Henderson with Lucas they would be much stronger, Gerrard is easily bypassed and his age is becoming a huge hindrance.

You keep beating this drum, but Gerrard has been our most consistent performer. Then you pop out of the wood work when he has a poor game to repeat the same tired shtick.

This time he was truly terrible though, I'll give you that.

Gambit

2-nil? Great!

Also somewhat typical, because I cannot watch it here in Spain. On the bright side, it´s 28 degrees out and the sun is shining.

Enjoy the game for me, Bayern-Gaf

EDIT: Someone gif the slap, please. Want to see as well!

Top Bottom