• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

valeo

ilFPGkHe81g3v.gif

I should call dibs on Chloë 18 years old OT, in that claim OT's thread soon. Can't have someone stealing my thunder.

C-c-c-reepy

FootballFan

So everyone is on the X train? Proper X-men we are.

Most haven't said whether they are X or Y bros but so far it's

FootballFan - X
Vivalaraza - X
Wilbury - X
Killer7 - Y
Freewheelin - X
SleeplessNights - Y
Bumhead - X
Flippedb - X
Oxx - X
brokenbeans - Y
SubtleClouds - X
Meier - Y
Dc89
Clegg
Linius
Spidye
tc91
TrueBlue
D_Prodigy
Arkon
Flintstryker
Willkiller
Feorax
Scum
Hargenx
Noirulus
SpanishWrath
Pulga

Y? Y.

No idea what the differences are, anyone got a link?

Different cover, different legendary Pokemon, and each with their 6 or so exclusive Pokemonz. I think.

subtles

Y? Y.

No idea what the differences are, anyone got a link?

Differences are usually discovered after the Japanese release but that won't be the case anymore since the release is simultaneous.

Major difference: The legendary you can capture. Black/White introduced different major cities/post game plot points so you can expect more of that here.

The difference that has always been around: Pokemon exclusives. Around 20 or so to each version.

subtles

Most haven't said whether they are X or Y bros but so far it's

FootballFan - X
Vivalaraza - X
Wilbury - Y
Killer7 - Y
Freewheelin - X
SleeplessNights - Y
Bumhead - X
Flippedb - X
Oxx - X
brokenbeans - Y
Dc89
Clegg
Linius
Meier
Spidye
3Sixty
tc91
TrueBlue
D_Prodigy
Arkon
Flintstryker
Willkiller
Feorax
Scum
Hargenx
Noirulus
SpanishWrath
Pulga

I'll be getting X, not that it matters.

DP blunder. ElTopo summoned Mumei as well.

FootballFan

Pick one Sleepless or your moving down to the undecided people. :p

Added you Subtle and changed Wilbs to X, FW to Y.

Best comeback is when Bud posted that pic of Tom Hanks seeing Pulga's mum looooooooooooooooool

I was cracking up so hard when he posted that. So good.

I tried to be as cool as him with the Pulga's mum pics, but never could be. I was Bale, he was Ronaldo.

subtles

I hope they get rid of HMs. I understand the purpose they serve but carrying around HM slaves every generation is getting old.

Transferring Pokemon to newer titles only gets more and more tedious with every new region.

Pick one Sleepless or your moving down to the undecided people. :p

Added you Subtle and changed Wilbs to X, FW to Y.

I was cracking up so hard when he posted that. So good.

I tried to be as cool as him with the Pulga's mum pics, but never could be. I was Bale, he was Ronaldo.
Hahaha

I'm still getting X btw! Wilbz is talking about our other brother :)

Thoughts on Django Unchained

First half: Style, and substance, silly but massively entertaining
Second half: Nothing but style and flash

Runs out of steam badly imo

jtb

Banned
Django is a way better Western than... whatever it turns into afterwards. Too many false endings, poorly edited musical sequences, etc. definitely lower tier Quentin for me.

Wilbur

Banned
You know its true bebe. Its a shame because those first 70 or so minutes were exceptional. Ah well.

Nah the second half is better. The first half is fantastic but its trying to find its footing while Schultz and Django are off gallivanting and montaging, it feels like QT trying to ape Westerns of the past. When they get to Candyland is when it becomes a Quentin Tarantino movie.

please understand jtb i just don't agree xoxo. I also learnt the Tupac rap in the James Brown mashup as well so my awesomeness is in tandem with Django's

QT is the GOAT. Fuck you bud and your Malick. Tree of Life was just pretty to look at and had Sean Penn cunting around like the fucking cunt he is. Badlands iz well gud tho

Btw mother 3 is slowly turning into one of my favorite games ever. Nintendo should really release it with the fan made translation and all of you people should play it.

Messi

Remember that night we were all told we were not allowed to use the word Cunt anymore and we got so indignant and started using it loads more. We were dropping like flies that night. good times.

Wilbur

Banned
Btw mother 3 is slowly turning into one of my favorite games ever. Nintendo should really release it with the fan made translation and all of you people should play it.

is it too japanese or can a poor farmboy play it too?

i don't even know what it is or what its about apart from the fact its got that baseball bat fuck from smash bros

Just did a bunch of search and shit, still didn't find an answer. I assume there's no cross game online play in Pokemon? So Y players vs Y only and vice versa?

Just did a bunch of search and shit, still didn't find an answer. I assume there's no cross game online play in Pokemon? So Y players vs Y only and vice versa?

Gotta fill that WiiU financial black hole somehow.

Please understand, you can buy both

I'm in a fanboy mood today, sometimes it just takes control :p

edit: Fucking Wilbury

is it too japanese or can a poor farmboy play it too?

i don't even know what it is or what its about apart from the fact its got that baseball bat fuck from smash bros

It's full of weird humor but not a Japanese game as in being fucking stupid. Actually it's clever as fuck and just does some amazing things, if only this was easier to play.

Also at the start of the game it asks you what your favorite food is, type in cum, will make your whole family eat cum at the dinner table.

It's full of weird humor but not a Japanese game as in being fucking stupid. Actually it's clever as fuck and just does some amazing things, if only this was easier to play.

Also at the start of the game it asks you what your favorite food is, type in cum, will make your whole family eat cum at the dinner table.
Holy shit :lol :lol

Best game ever

IceCold

Mother 3 is an incredible game. The writing is top notch, the art style is great, and it's filled with the charm you'd expect from a Mother game. The ending made me teary eyed which a game has never done to me. That's why I love this franchise , it's so unique, no RPG or game is like it.

subtles

The mother series in general is unique and very special. I wish they made a 3DS collection or put it on the 3DS eshop so more people can experience it. Playing VC titles on a HD tv is strange and takes from the charm imo.

Zabojnik

Alright, signed to up Netflix, works great on the PC. I'm trying to get it to work on the PS3. Apparently all you need to do is change the primary/secondary DNS to a US one, but I'm not having any luck. :/ Anybody got it to work?

Top Bottom