• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Clegg

Oh yeah, shit totally forgot we signed him :lol

Not kept up to date with much football news at all over the past week or so - really looking forwards to the PL games this weekend. Palace gon get smashed.
So you haven't heard about the latest Shinji nonsense or Januzaj being named in our Under 19 Champions League squad?

So you haven't heard about the latest Shinji nonsense or Januzaj being named in our Under 19 Champions League squad?

I saw some of the stuff about Kagawa, sounds like what he said was kinda misquoted but I'd still rather he said nothing for now. Understandable frustration but it's only been 2/3 games.

Didn't know that about Adnan, sounds good. Looking forwards to that tournament, hoping I can follow it.

Clydefrog

1004542_10150456736969953_328150859_n.jpg

fock yeah

fuck madrid

Clegg

I saw some of the stuff about Kagawa, sounds like what he said was kinda misquoted but I'd still rather he said nothing for now. Understandable frustration but it's only been 2/3 games.

Didn't know that about Adnan, sounds good. Looking forwards to that tournament, hoping I can follow it.
Apparently United's coaches want him to get as many games as possible at a reasonably high level. They're thinking he'll benefit more from playing the best under 19 sides in Europe than he would if he just trained with the senior team.

Makes sense to me.

Haven't you been banned like a dozen times?

Hey, only 3 alright frog.

and I regret none of them. I don't even remember what the second one was for now. I got banned for calling Boxxy ugly which apparently is not even on my account history, so it doesn't count! and then the third time for calling Cambiasso a chemo headed cunt.

Fuck what the hell did I get banned for the second time.

Messi

It bothers me that Andres never came back.

It bothers me much more that Sunhilegend no longer loves us enough to come around. He used to be here all the time.

Also where is AwesomeAnimals? he changed avatar and now I can't find him. I think I would be fucked if someone like Willkiller changed avatars, it would be like he went invisible. I can find Slizz easily just look for womenz who are not olivia. Or Wooden and Chloe. It seems I identify with users avatars instead of names.

Clydefrog

Hey, only 3 alright frog.

and I regret none of them. I don't even remember what the second one was for now. I got banned for calling Boxxy ugly which apparently is not even on my account history, so it doesn't count! and then the third time for calling Cambiasso a chemo headed cunt.

Fuck what the hell did I get banned for the second time.

LOL

bud

what happened to andres? sunhi still posts here and there, but andres seems to have disappeared completely.

It bothers me that Andres never came back.

It bothers me much more that Sunhilegend no longer loves us enough to come around. He used to be here all the time.

Also where is AwesomeAnimals? he changed avatar and now I can't find him. I think I would be fucked if someone like Willkiller changed avatars, it would be like he went invisible. I can find Slizz easily just look for womenz who are not olivia. Or Wooden and Chloe. It seems I identify with users avatars instead of names.

My avatar will never change (well, I'll take the Ryan thing off when I can be arsed). It was born on Gaf and it will die on Gaf.

Wilbur

Banned
I've been banned for calling Verano a moron, for telling someone to fuck off, for posting a poem about poop in a Meus thread, and for calling Kabouter to meet me atop a mountain.

Oh yeah I remember my second ban. It was fucking bullshit.

There was some thread about "best moments in blah blah blah" and quite a few people just posted screens, with no name. This of course pissed people off and a mods said you had to post names of what you were posting, which I had done.

But then I quoted some guy who didn't do it and I got banned for it. For a day, which isn't a long time but it felt bad man.

#Innocent

Messi

But at least he was civilized.

iu1bWCowESDPA.gif

Was he though? He was really mean spirited at times and would try and pass it off as 'Banter' when really he was just being a dickhead. fucker said I sweat cheese.

edit: to be fair he got in contract with me on facebook a while back and apologised for that whole thing, so maybe he wasnt all bad.

I've been banned for calling Verano a moron, for telling someone to fuck off, for posting a poem about poop in a Meus thread, and for calling Kabouter to meet me atop a mountain.

Weren't you one of the two, I think you and Bud who were banned for MS Paint drawings of odd hair growth around the crotch. I believe you were banned for a MS paint drawing of you upside down on the toilet with shit spraying everywhere.

FootballFan

I'm sure GTAV will be good and all but please, don't let yourself get hyped up by IGN. This is the people who got exclusive previews of the game and called the previous games story Oscar worthy. Chances are there are a lot of hyperbole and utterly pathetic cock sucking going on.

"It was pure Hollywood. A random, breathtaking moment of awesome directly stemming from a decision I made. A purely emergent, life-and-death dance more exciting than every pre-constructed, quick-time event I’ve ever half-heartedly button-bashed my way through.

Make no mistake; Grand Theft Auto V is made of moments just like this.

And it feels incredible"

Messi

He got juniored for trying to be a joke character way too quickly. You have to work it up, start normal and slowly but surely post more and more idiotic stuff, that's how you get away with it.

#RIPEGGMAN

Kind of like Meus?

sorry dude, I love you. But you are fucking nuts

Wilbur

Banned
Was he though? He was really mean spirited at times and would try and pass it off as 'Banter' when really he was just being a dickhead. fucker said I sweat cheese.

edit: to be fair he got in contract with me on facebook a while back and apologised for that whole thing, so maybe he wasnt all bad.

Weren't you one of the two, I think you and Bud who were banned for MS Paint drawings of odd hair growth around the crotch. I believe you were banned for a MS paint drawing of you upside down on the toilet with shit spraying everywhere.

Nah bud and Kharma I think

Top Bottom