• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Meier

Zelda is my favorite series but I've never played Majora's Mask since I didn't buy a RAM pack for the N64. Moved onto the Dreamcast by that point.

FootballFan

what's it about?

About....a notebook of death. A Death Note... lol.

Just watch first 2 episodes. Should be enough to judge it.

I've got some "lolz anime" people to watch it and love it.

There are other good ones but Death Note is a great introduction to non-anime watchers imo.

Did you ever start Hunter x Hunter?

No but I will soon.

I usually have to see at least a little fighting to enjoy anime but Death Note was an exception.

See wilbs.

arkon

Also IRAQunemployedcitizen's banning gives him even more time to dedicate to FIFA14. It was really only a matter of time. He (or she) should not have ventured out of this thread.

subtles

I guess the issue is that you haven't found your niche yet. We all draw the line somewhere and there is a lot of uncomfortable designs and obsessions out there. One of the reasons AnimeGaf is hard to get into (no insult meant).

If I could shove one game into your hand it would be Radiant Historia as I know the likes of 999 and Persona 4 have been mentioned before. It has a few of the weird things I dislike in J. designs but weaves it beautifully into something cohesive and wonderful. I guess if you like Phoenix Wright and Layton you should branch out from there and overtime, just maybe, enjoy some of the better things Japanese.

There are other good ones but Death Note is a great introduction to non-anime watchers imo.

I only read the manga. I tried to watch the anime but the experience was nothing like the manga, I actually couldn't go more than three episodes. I'm curious as to what people who have seen both think.

Scum

No but I will soon.

See wilbs.

I fucking loved the first half of Death Note. According to Keikaku

K1LLER7

Haven't seen that, any good? Hunter X Hunter I have seen though, currently up to date on the anime

Very good. Watch the first 2 episodes and decide from there.

It's about time travel. Same guy who voice's L in death note, voices the MC in Steinsgate.

K1LLER7

When's it on? He's the least mexican looking boxer ever :lol

Could be interesting tho. Two real good records.
:lol

It's on September 14th. Should be a good fight. Think Mayweather will win.

What's happened with Viva, he doesn't post no more.

Wilbur

Banned
So I must give my life to footygaf?

tumblr_lpfdieHtY51qii6tmo1_500.gif

its the only way to feel ALIVE

fuck I can't wait for real football to come back. 5-0 against Palace or Moyes out

I always wanted to go to Chelsea. Chelsea presented an offer and it was always my dream to go there.

Chelsea is a better club than Tottenham in every aspect. I have spoken with my fellow Brazilians at the club, especially David Luiz. I am also happy to play for Jose Mourinho. That was definitive in my decision.

Willian <3
KuGsj.gif

Barzul

God I hope Walcott is fit for the weekend. This is why I hate internationals. Our good players always get injured in them.

sohois

Wilbur if you're going to try a Japanese game then the best bet would be the Yakuza series.

It's not exactly the steretypical JRPG (though again, that makes it better for you) but it is still very Japanese with all the quirks you would expect. Plus you get to punch a tiger in the face.

On the subject of games, I finally got around to beating Portal 2 the other day. It was ok. It ran far too long and I felt a lot of the comedy and story fell really flat. Feel it was nowhere near to being goty 2011

GorillaJu

Hmm feeling a little doubtful on Silva for this weekend. Gonna take a Fantasy punt on Lamela. Pellegrini has so many options he doesn't really need to play Silva if he's got a knock.

Top Bottom