• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

hiroshawn

Banned
39052496453791979560216.gif

rodvik

Agreed. Been a junior for like 3 or 4 years now :/

Take it. Footygaf it's
not
yours

You need 300 posts. Just login during the next match and post "cunt!" every few minutes. You will fit right in and also get to your golden number very quickly.

About....a notebook of death. A Death Note... lol.

Just watch first 2 episodes. Should be enough to judge it.

I've got some "lolz anime" people to watch it and love it.

There are other good ones but Death Note is a great introduction to non-anime watchers imo.

No but I will soon.

See wilbs.

The only thing I would recommend to Wilbur is Cowboy Bebop. Don't watch death note wilbur, it's not worth it.

Nah the second half is better. The first half is fantastic but its trying to find its footing while Schultz and Django are off gallivanting and montaging, it feels like QT trying to ape Westerns of the past. When they get to Candyland is when it becomes a Quentin Tarantino movie.

please understand jtb i just don't agree xoxo. I also learnt the Tupac rap in the James Brown mashup as well so my awesomeness is in tandem with Django's

QT is the GOAT. Fuck you bud and your Malick. Tree of Life was just pretty to look at and had Sean Penn cunting around like the fucking cunt he is. Badlands iz well gud tho

Tree of Life pissed me off. And the only reason it pissed me off was because of that shit ending. The fuck was that shit? It just ruined the whole movie and my bro Pitt's acting.

GorillaJu

Death Note is very Japanese. It's got that whole "Aha! I knew you'd know I'd know you'd do this so I did this instead! All according to plan haha!"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ireland's finest son (after Given) should take over the NT.

Juve legend Liam Brady.
1536568475.jpg

The Emerald Isle was never known for elegant footballers, those who would prefer to have the ball at their feet rather than their opponents head. Normally, Irish footballers would be former Gaelic players who weren’t cut out for the GAA but still wanted to play a contact ball sport; Liam Brady was not a part of this bland genre. He glided instead of trudging, he passed instead of hoofing; he was cappuccino whilst his compatriots were tea. This continental style, which would go on to serve him well during the eighties, was self taught; Liam Brady was a natural born world shaker.

Lightning

Banned
Don't you find this way of thinking just a tad dangerous?
It's bit me in the ass many many times in the past and will again in the future. I'm just so excited that Ozil is an Arsenal player, I've waited 10 fucking years for us to sign a top quality player heading into the peak of their career so Ozil is very very exciting.

I can't think of another player we brought at the peak of their career who had remotely the talent of Ozil. Henry didnt, RVP didn't, Fabregas didn't etc.. They all became fantastic players but they were moulded by Wenger into great players but Ozil represents change, more than the quality of the player it shows others who may have been thinking of quitting we mean business,

Obviously he doesn't guarantee success, despite what my hyperbole posts say, but very exciting times ahead for us I feel.

Some people have Haley's Comet. Some people have royal weddings. Some people have league title wins.

I have GTA releases. Its an event, and fucked if I'm watching a damn minute of it 5 days from release :p

No videos, no screenshots, no maps, no soundtracks, no reviews, no streams.

Reminder: If you ever intend to buy it and play online, places are still up for grabs in Moyes Boys. Make an account on the Rockstar Social Club (or sign in), add Rowan_D (me) as a friend with a message saying who you are on NeoGaf, and wait for a crew invite :)

bjaelke

Jonjo Shelvey @shelveyJ
jonjosdreamteam.co.uk looking for 10 serious Biz partners for my new nutrition business #jonjosdreamteam pic.twitter.com/1N3caHPIsH
Jonjo Shelvey @shelveyJ
To understand it a little more look at jonjosbizopp.co.uk also get yourself to a meeting! #jonjosdreamteam

#jonjosdreamteam

I don't give a fuck, mumei will protect me.
Please don't ban me.

Yeah, looks like we're switching over to Adidas. But I thought it was 2015?

I'd be more scared of Bish tbh.

So, basically, in two years there'll be two Adidas teams (Milan and Juventus) and two Nike teams (Inter and Roma). And then the rest of the Serie A.

Zabojnik

As far as I know it's not official yet. Could be a strategy to get Nike to pay us more, who knows. I'm not a fan of those stripes, tbh.

dc89

PES's attacking play is amazing.

Just pulled off some incredible turns with Cesc and Pedro :)lol). PES certainly feels more authentic in terms of the animations.

Top Bottom